- Halloween event
- 19 Oct 2021 - 15 Nov 2021
- +20% NPC droprates
- 5 Nov 2021 - 8 Nov 2021
- Double PK Points
- 19 Nov 2021 - 22 Nov 2021
- Free access to all slayer bosses
- 3 Dec 2021 - 6 Dec 2021
- 10X coin drops from NPCs
- 17 Dec 2021 - 20 Dec 2021
News & Updates
19 October 2021
We have released a small Halloween event. This event will last until 15 November, so you have plenty of time to complete it!
12 October 2021
The slayer interface has received a complete makeover, allowing us to add a number of new features and improve our existing features.
- You can now receive TzKal-Zuk, the Great Olm, Verzik Vitur and the Nightmare as a slayer task after unlocking it. You can only unlock TzTok-Jad and TzKal-Zul as slayer tasks if you have already beaten them at least once.
- For 1,000 slayer points, you can now unlock an ability to store your current slayer task. This costs 50 points each time you use it. You cannot store wilderness tasks.
- When being assigned a TzTok-Jad task, you can now only kill it once per task and it is no longer possible to extend the task. Also, when a player does not manage to beat TzTok-Jad in one go (when they die or leave the fight caves), the task will be reset. This will not reset your task streak and can be used to quickly skip the task. The same principle applies to TzKal-Zul, Great Olm and Verzik Vitur slayer tasks. A warning is displayed when entering each of these minigames while on a slayer task, to inform you that you only have one chance to beat the boss to receive slayer XP and points.
- You will now also receive slayer XP and the slayer helmet bonus will now also count for all fight cave monsters, all Inferno monsters, all Raid I monsters and all Raid II monsters while on an appropriate slayer task.
- TzTok-Jad and TzKal-Zuk now have a higher chance to drop a pet while assigned as a slayer task (twice the chance for TzTok-Jad and a 1/75 chance instead of 1/100 for TzKal-Zuk).
- Killing TzTok-Jad while on a slayer task now grants 250,000 slayer XP for 10 waves, 350,000 slayer XP for 20 waves and 500,000 slayer XP for 63 waves (15,000, 21,000 and 30,000 XP respectively for extreme mode).
- Killing TzKal-Zuk while on a slayer task now grants 1,000,000 slayer XP for 10 waves, 1,400,000 slayer XP for 20 waves and 2,000,000 slayer XP for 69 waves (60,000, 84,000 and 120,000 XP respectively for extreme mode).
- All unlocked abilities (which used to be under "learn", now found under the "unlock" tab), can now also be disabled by clicking the ability button again. For example, if you unlocked TzKal-Zuk as a possible slayer task but no longer wish to have it assigned. Simply click it again to re-enable it. Disabling and re-enabling unlocked abilities is free.
- After having learned how to imbue a slayer helmet, you can right-click any non-imbued slayer helmet and click "Imbue" to imbue it.
- You can now unlock the ability to extend the amount assigned for several slayer monsters. You can also unlock every single "extend" ability at once, paying its total cost in one go.
- All items previously sold in the slayer store have been put in the "buy" tab. The magic dart (which was called "slayer darts" before) gives 250 death runes and 1,000 mind runes (or 250 magic dart casts) for 35 slayer points. The slayer experience you could buy for 50 slayer points has been replaced by three slayer tomes. These tomes grant a random amount of slayer XP when read.
- Recolouring a slayer helmet is now an ability that you can unlock by paying a one-time fee of 1,000 slayer points per colour. Once you have unlocked the ability, you can use the appropriate item on your slayer helmet to recolour it.
In addition, the right-click menu of the Slayer masters now also has a "Cancel" option to cancel your current task much quicker than before.
Other bugfixes and improvements:
- The hitpoints of the following monsters have been lowered to match those in OSRS: Tok-Xil to 40 (from 120), Jal-Xil to 130 (from 125), Jal-MejJak to 75 (from 80) and Nylocas Ischyros to 11 (from 60).
- The skill tab has been reworked, improving the alignment of the icons and allowing us to add the construction skill button once we release construction.
- The looks of the pith helmet have been fixed.
- Players can now right-click "Metamorphosis" to change the baby chinchompa's colour between grey, red and black. When changing colours, there is a 1/15,000 chance that it will change into a gold colour. When attempting to metamorphose a golden baby chinchompa, a warning is displayed with a yes or no option.
- Players can now also change the colour of their rift guardian by crafting a rune while it is following the player, not only when it is in their inventory. Should players wish to keep their rift guardian the same colour, they may do so via the right-click "Locking" option while it is following the player.
Bugfixes & improvements
16 September 2021
We have fixed a minor but longstanding bug with account PINs. Not to worry, your account is as safe as it always has been. However, the idea was that if you enter your PIN, you do not have to enter it again as long as you log in from the same IP address as last time. Due to a bug, your last IP address was not properly saved, causing some players to have to re-enter their PIN every single login. Due to a second (unrelated) bug, even those players whose last IP was being properly saved, they had to enter their PIN every single time when they opened their bank, which is now also fixed.
In short, players will not be presented with the PIN popup as much anymore, but only when you log in from the same IP address every time. This is how it was always intended to work.
Other bugfixes and improvements:
- The group ironman interface in the quest tab has been fixed.
- As a group ironman player you can now loot items when killing another player in the Wilderness as long as they belong to the same GIM group.
- Clicking any stat in your quest tab will now display the correct information again.
- The Jack lantern mask, Skeleton outfit, Grim reaper hood and Hunting knife (from the cosmetic mystery box) are now tradeable, just like all other items from the cosmetic mystery box.
- Global announcements about a player will no longer be sent to players who are in their ignore list. Additionally, if someone's private chat is disabled, other players will no longer receive global announcements about that player. When a player has set their private chat to friends only, only friends will receive the global announcements about that player.
- A bug has been fixed where it was possible to contribute to the Well of Goodwill for a bonus that was already active, causing the player to lose their contribution.
- A bug has been fixed where the Gambler wasn't able to walk through players.
- Helpers and moderators can now cross the wilderness ditch, enter the Edgeville trapdoor, revenant caves and wilderness agility course and slash through webs while in restricted mode. They now also have access to the ::restricted command, which will restrict their actions while allowing them to assist other players in the wilderness without being PKed. This command can only be executed inside the Edgeville bank.
Well of Goodwill released
24 August 2021
The Well of Goodwill has been added to the game. This well is found in Edgeville, just south of the shops.
Anyone can contribute coins, platinum tokens or items to the well for a bonus of their choosing. When players contribute items instead of coins or platinum tokens, the item's high alch value will be added to the well. If the alch value would cause the well to be overfilled, any excess coins will be placed in your inventory instead. There are 10 possible bonuses to contribute to:
- +20% experience
- +20% NPC droprates
- +30% Raid 1 points
- +30% Raid 2 points
- +5 Pest Control points
- Free slayer boss access
- +30% slayer points
- Double PK points
- +50% Barrows chest drops
- +50% pet droprates
Once 250M coins have been contributed toward one of these bonuses, the bonus will be activated server-wide for one hour. Once the bonus has expired, players can contribute toward this bonus again. It is possible to contribute to (and activate) several different bonuses at the same time.
Please keep in mind that the pricing of the well may be lowered or increased in the future if we believe it is too cheap or too expensive.
Other improvements and bugfixes included in this update:
- You can now get random events while killing battle mages in the Mage Arena.
- Random events will now trigger less often while in PvM combat.
- Several buttons now have a proper hover icon when hovering over it with your mouse (for example the "X" button on most interfaces). However, this may cause a few visual bugs. If you encounter any visual bugs with button hovers, please let us know.
- Easy clue bottles will no longer disappear when your inventory is full, but instead will go to your bank.
- The leaf-bladed battleaxe has been added as a drop of (king) kurasks. This battleaxe has a 17.5% increased accuracy and damage against turoths and kurasks.
- The leaf-bladed sword has been added as a drop of (king) kurasks.
- King kurasks now also drop the leaf-bladed spear.
- The drop chance of the leaf-bladed sword from spiked turoths has been increased.
- The stats and requirements of the leaf-bladed spear, sword and battleaxe have been adapted according to the OSRS wiki. It's now also possible to wield the leaf-bladed sword.
- The leaf-bladed spear has been added to the slayer shop.
- Turoths and kurasks can now only be damaged with leaf-bladed weapons, broad arrows and bolts or the Magic dart spell.
26 July 2021
Several pathing-related issues have been fixed:
- Several instances of your character moving in the wrong direction have been fixed.
- Several 'dead tiles' have been fixed.
- You will no longer run up to a player or NPC when casting magic on them.
- Your character will no longer stop running at Zulrah when it is submerging.
- The Nightmare will now follow players again.
- You can no longer receive a random event when fighting demonic gorillas.
- The bugged box traps that would stay around forever and not despawn have been fixed.
- You will no longer lose raid points when teleporting out of a raid instance after the boss has been killed. Similarly, you will no longer lose raid points if you were inside a raid during a server update, logged in to an empty raid and teleport out. These apply to both the Chambers of Xeric and the Theatre of Blood.
::empty command, bugfixes and improvements
13 July 2021
- The ::empty command has been added for donators, which drops all items from their inventory at once. The ::toggledrop warning also applies to the ::empty command.
- Dragon implings in the donator zone now respawn faster.
- A bug has been fixed where box traps and bird snares didn't visualle change when triggered.
- A bug has been fixed where players could not pick up a bird snare when a bird was caught.
- You will no longer get stuck at the herb patches in Falador.
- You will no longer get stuck on the elevator at Mount Karuulm which leads to the brimstone chest.
- Players with an Agility level of 25 or higher will now be able to jump over the low fence shortcut in western Burgh de Rott.
- A few more "dead tiles", where players could not walk upon, have been fixed.
- The black dragon that was stuck in the wall in the Revenant caves has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where a player would not look at the player they are trading with.
- When a non donator tries to execute a donator only command, they will now receive a message that they need to be a donator to use that command.
New and improved donator zone
3 July 2021
Our donator zone has moved to a new location as per popular request!
The new donator zone has all the features from the old one, along with several new additions:
- More dragon implings
- An ornate pool of rejuvenation
- Bank booths closer to the skilling areas
- A karambwanji fishing spot
- Runite rocks
- Gem rocks
- A hunter store
- A furnace that allows you to use ore on it and where you can smelt cannonballs
- Red chinchompas
- Black chinchompas (diamond donator only)
A few bugs have also been fixed:
- A bug has been fixed where a player would follow another player after trading them or inviting them to a duel.
- More "dead tiles", where players could not walk upon, have been fixed.
- Verzik Vitur's final form will now properly face and follow players.
- An attempt has been made to fix the bug where the pillars in Verzik's room would randomly disappear. Please let us know if there are still any issues with them.
- Chinchompas no longer have an attack option.
- An undead combat dummy and a teleportation device have been added to Edgeville. These can only be used by donators.
- The ornate pool of rejuvenation now also restores run energy and any reduced stats.
- The Hitpoints orb on the minimap will no longer stay green after being cured from poison or venom.
- The undead combat dummy now performs its proper animation when being attacked.
- The undead combat dummy will no longer turn around.
- Several objects, such as the thieving stalls in Edgeville, will now be immediately loaded and shown on server startup, instead of taking about a minute to load.
24 June 2021
Today, we have reworked large portions of pathing-related code. This should fix a number of issues:
- You should no longer encounter the issue where you sometimes 'walk back' a few squares.
- You should no longer encounter issues with clicking on a tile to walk without anything happening and having to click again.
- Following another player to attack them should now be much smoother.
- Attacking an NPC that's walking away from you should now work properly.
This is a huge update, and although a lot of testing has gone into it, we cannot guarantee that it is without bugs or issues. If you encounter any pathing-related issues because of this update, please let us know so we can fix them.
A few other bugs have also been fixed:
- Double Zulrah spawns have been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where depositing/withdrawing items to/from your looting bag may interfere with other functions, such as noting/unnoting items at a bank booth.
- You can now use spaces in the search term for the ::wiki command.
- A bug has been fixed where the last log when a tree is cut down didn't count towards the achievement.
Looting bag, game improvements
18 June 2021
The looting bag has received several improvements:
- The looting bag can now be opened or closed. When open, any tradeable items you pick up while inside the wilderness will be automatically added to your looting bag.
- While having your bank open, you can now click your looting bag to view its contents and deposit items from the bag into your bank.
- When using an item on the looting bag, you can now choose between "One", "Five", "All" or "X" items. This popup does not trigger when you only have one of that item in your inventory.
- You can now use noted items on your looting bag to deposit them into the bag.
- When an Ultimate Ironman uses the "Bank all" option of the looting bag, they will now receive a warning that they cannot retrieve any banked items as long as they are an Ulrimate Ironman. If at any point they revert their status to a regular account, they can access any previously deposited items in the bank.
- When depositing your looting bag into your bank, items will automatically be placed into the first tab with free space when the currently selected tab is full.
In other news:
- The contents and drop rates of the wildy pursuit crate have been improved. You can check the exact items with their respective chances on our wiki.
- The OSRS mode has been renamed to Extreme mode.
- Bob Barter in Edgeville can now decant overloads.
- From now on, players will be able to disassemble variants of the max cape. In return, they will receive the max cape back as well as the item used to create the variant. Players can also revert their max hood variant into a regular max hood.
- You can now metamorph a pet dark core into a pet corporeal critter.
- The ::teleto command for helpers has been fixed.
- Mithril, adamant and runite bolts (unf) are no longer called "dart tips" in the smithing interface.
- When looting impling jars (other than lucky implings jars), there is now a chance to obtain a clue scroll (or lesser reward casket). The chances are the same as in OSRS.
- The chances to obtain a medium, hard or elite clue scroll (or lesser reward casket) from lucky implings have been increased, while the chances to obtain a beginner or easy clue scroll (or lesser reward casket) have been lowered. You now have 40% chance to obtain a medium clue scroll and 15% for each other level clue scroll.
1 June 2021
We are happy to announce our brand new wiki at https://wiki.anarchyps.org which we have been working hard to set up in the past weeks.
Several pages have already been added and we have done our best to copy (and improve) the contents of the existing forum guides. At the same time, we have also disabled the forums, considering they were barely used at all. As of now, Discord will be the only means of communication, while the wiki will be the place to go for guides and information about the game.
The forums are currently still accessible at https://forums.anarchyps.org for archive purposes, but we have removed all direct links on the website.
Pages on the wiki can only be edited by people with the Wiki editor role in Discord. To apply this role, please send a direct message to Pikachu#6645 on Discord.
Please note that the wiki is not entirely set up yet, as this new role still needs to be properly integrated into the wiki.
9 May 2021
- Leaving a Group Ironman group will now properly remove you from the group after 72 hours.
- Ironman players are now able to buy soft clay from the Magic Supplies store.
- The looks of the skeletal helm have been fixed.
Bugfixes and improvements
14 April 2021
- The consumable store now sells noted 4-dose potions instead of unnoted 3-dose potions.
- The prices of ranger boots and robin hood hat have been changed to better reflect their actual values.
- If you have an account pin, you cannot see other players or NPC's until you have entered the pin. Likewise, you will be invisible to other players until you have entered your pin. This is to prevent scouting in the wilderness without other players being able to attack you.
- IP-mutes have been fixed, so players can now be muted across all their accounts, not just on one account.
- The prices and alch values of 1-, 2- and 3-dose versions of several potions have been altered to be proportional to the price of the 4-dose version, which was often not the case.
- The prices (and alch values) of monkfish and swordfish have been slightly increased, as both were cheaper than lobster while healing more.
- The prices of the noted versions of some items have been fixed so the value of an unnoted is now always the same as their unnoted version.
- As of now, you need soft clay to create bones to peaches or bones to bananas tablets. These can be bought in the magic store for 300 coins each.
- A bug has been fixed where if you sell a large number of expensive items to the store with a total value of over 2147M (for example 2500 items worth 1 million coins each), you would not receive any coins. You will now receive the appropriate number of coins and additionally a number of platinum tokens if needed.
Group Ironman released
10 April 2021
We are happy to announce the release of our new game mode, Group Ironman.
Like regular Ironman mode, Group Ironman (or GIM) players cannot trade, stake or scavenge items from other players. After choosing Group Ironman as your game mode in the starter screen, you will enter a lobby with other Group Ironman mode players. You can then invite them to enter your group.
A group can consist of up to five players. Depending on your group size, you will be ranked in a different bracket on the HiScores. If someone leaves your group, you will remain in the same bracket on the HiScores to prevent unfair competition.
While inside the lobby, you can right-click another player to invite them to your group. Whoever sent the invite will become the group leader. Only the group leader can invite other players into the group. The group leader can re-enter the lobby at any time later on to invite additional group members.
To kick a member from your group, click on their name in your quest tab. At least 50% of the group members must vote to kick someone before they are kicked. You can leave your group at any time by clicking on your own name in the quest tab, but you will need to wait 72 hours before you actually leave, similar as when you revert your account to regular mode at the Ironman Handler. If you leave a group (or have been kicked), you will become the leader of your own group and will need to recruit new members in the lobby.
Within a group, you can freely trade and pick up items dropped by other group members. Additionally, your group will receive drops from NPC's as long as your group dealt at least 75% of the damage to that NPC.
There are plans to introduce a shared chest in which group members can freely deposit items to be used by the entire group, but we have not done so yet due to its complexity and the time needed to add this feature.
This update also includes a few bugfixes:
- A bug has been fixed where the max hit of Vesta's longsword and Statius's warhammer against players was too high and the Vesta's longsword special attack would ignore protection prayers.
- Staff rank, game mode and donator rank icons are now all displayed next to everyone's name.
- From now on you can use ::tp to teleport to the wildy pursuit monster, although ::telepursuit still works as well.
- Some objects incorrectly had the infernal cape texture. This has now been fixed.
- The ranged, farming and hunter skills now have a proper level up interface.
For older updates, visit our news archive.