Raids I weekend - Soon
Double Raid points in the Chambers of Xeric, stacks with donator bonus
Friday 17 January 9 a.m. - Monday 20 January 9 a.m. (UTC)
Double XP weekend - Coming soon
Double XP, stacks with vote and donator bonuses
Friday 3 January 9 a.m. - Monday 6 January 9 a.m. (UTC)
16 January 2020
- A bug has been fixed where the "last-location" option at Wizard Mizgog did not work for all teleports.
- The chance to receive lumberjack outfit pieces while cutting logs has been significantly increased.
- The max hit of the Fossil Island Wyverns will now be displayed correctly in the drop tables.
- The description of Nieve's Dagannoth slayer task has been adjusted so it says "Dagannoth king or mother" instead of only "Dagannoth rex".
- Waves in the Fight Caves will no longer prematurely spawn when killing a Tz-Kek.
- The Fight Caves NPCs will no longer be shown as if they are alive for a second after they die.
In the meantime, we continue our work on the Inferno, which we're hoping to get released next week!
Fossil Island Wyverns
6 january 2020
Players now have access to Fossil Island, where Wyverns are found inside their cave. You can get there through the Monsters Teleport - Fossil Island.
These Wyverns drop the following items:
- Wyvern visage, which can be made into an Ancient Wyvern shield at the northern strange machine on the island. This requires an Elemental shield and a hammer in your inventory. Unlike the OSRS version, the shield is charged by absorbing dragon or Wyvern breath (just like the DFS). Its special attack works the same as the Dragonfire shield and Dragonfire ward, except it has a max hit of 15 (rather than 25) and will freeze your opponent for 6 seconds. It is the only shield that can protect against the freeze effect of Wyverns and also the only shield that can protect against the freeze effect of another player's Ancient Wyvern shield special attack.
- Wyvern bones
- Granite longsword
- Granite boots
Other improvements included in this update:
- The combat interface of all longswords has been fixed, so their styles are now Chop, Slash, Lunge and Block as they are supposed to be.
- The Revenants teleport has been moved to the Wilderness teleports tab.
- All wilderness teleports are now sorted on wilderness level. Several incorrect wildy level indicators next to the teleports have also been fixed.
- Wizard Mizgog now has "Last-teleport" as right-click option, which will take you to the last place you've teleported to.
- The Olmlet can now be morphed into five other versions: Puppadile, Tektiny, Vanguard, Vasa Minirio and Vespina.
- You can now purchase elemental shields and mind shields at the general store.
- A bug was fixed where the Dragon hunter lance would not correctly give 20% bonus damage and accuracy against draconic creatures.
- The Dragonfire shield, Dragonfire ward and Ancient Wyvern shield special attack can no longer be used against draconic creatures.
- Vorkath can now be assigned as a boss slayer task.
- You can no longer be teleported to a random event while killing the Alchemical Hydra.
Alchemical Hydra, raids, donator bonuses, Christmas discount
20 December 2019
A picture speaks louder than a thousand words:
The Alchemical Hydra can be found at the north-east end of the Karuulm slayer dungeon. It can only be killed while on a Hydra slayer task, but players are also allowed to kill it one time per 24 hours without slayer task. Donators get 2 free kills per 24h, super donators 4, extreme donators 8, legendary donators 16, uber donators 32 and immortal donators are allowed an infinite amount of Alchemical Hydra kills without requiring a Hydra slayer task. If you die, you can reclaim your items for 100K coins at Orrvor quo Maten.
- Hydra leather, which can be crafted into Ferocious gloves at the machinery near the rune and adamant dragons (no hammer needed).
- Hydra's claw, which can be combined with a Zamorakian spear to create the Dragon hunter lance, a weapon offering 20% bonus damage and accuracy against draconic creatures.
- Alchemical hydra heads to recolour your slayer helmet or to be sold to the slayer store for 25 slayer points.
- Ikkle hydra pet, which you can morph into four different colours.
- All other Hydra drops (Hydra bones, Hydra's tail, eye, fang and heart).
There is also a Christmas sale in our donator store, 20% discount on all donator store items, starting on 22 December and ending on 2 January (please check the timer on our website homepage).
We have decided to increase the droprates for both Raids I and Raids II. There is now a 1% chance at getting a unique drop for every 2,000 raid points instead of 3,000 raid points. This chance caps at 10% (20,000 raid points).
Donators also get higher raid point bonuses:
- Donator: +20% points (from +10%)
- Super donator: +40% points (from +30%)
- Extreme donator: +60% points (from +50%)
- Legendary donator: +80% points (from +70%)
- Uber donator: +120% points (from +90%)
- Immortal donator: +200% points (from +110%)
We have also buffed some uber donator benefits:
- 50% bonus XP (from 40%)
- 25% bonus NPC droprates (from 20%)
- 50% bonus pet droprates (from 40%)
- 70% bonus vote points (from 40%)
- 15 bonus PC points per game (from 10)
- 6 crystal chest rolls (from 4)
- 30% bonus slayer points (from 20%)
- When you die outside PvP, you will now keep all your items.
- 80% bonus XP (from 50%)
- 40% bonus NPC droprates (from 25%)
- 80% bonus pet droprates (from 50%)
- 120% bonus vote points (from 60%)
- 25 bonus PC points per game (from 15)
- 100% chance to burn/smelt/cook with an infernal (pick)axe or harpoon (from 90%)
- 8 crystal chest rolls (from 5)
- 50% bonus slayer points (from 30%)
- 10 slayer points to remove a task (from 15)
A couple of other improvements:
- Players can now check their current slayer task through the slayer helmet's 'Check' option and the kill tracker through 'Log'.
- Kalphite Princess, Vet'ion Jr. and Pet snakeling can now properly morph through their metamorphosis option.
- You can now complete the elite wilderness task of teleporting to Ghorrock by teleporting to the Frozen Waste Plateau (the description has been changed to avoid confusion).
- You can now properly buy a bearhead from the melee shop.
- A couple of items that had a listed value of 0 coins are now valued at 1 coin.
- A bug has been fixed where some hats and masks were visually broken.
8 December 2019
- A bug has been fixed where melee weapons would have a higher max hit than normal.
- Players can no longer cast vengeance other, heal other, energy transfer or cure other if the other person is in a fight in a single-combat zone.
Imbued jewelry, salve, bugfixes
27 November 2019
- You can now purchase Tarn's diary at the general store for 2M coins to enchant your salve amulet.
- You can now use rings of recoil, either noted or unnoted, on a ring of suffering to apply a recoil effect.
- You can now enchant the Ring of the Gods, Ring of Suffering (regular and recoil) and Salve Amulet (regular and enchanted) at the Imbue handler.
- You can now choose to enchant any piece of jewelry at the Imbue handler with slayer points instead of PK points.
- Requirements to equip (and/or bonuses) have been fixed for the following items:
- Steel pickaxe
- Adamant (pick)axe
- Rune pickaxe
- Dragon (pick)axe
- Infernal (pick)axe
- Adamant sword
- Rune cane
- Mirror shield
- Fremennik shield
- Heraldic shields
- Hardleather body
- The ring of stone can now be properly equipped in the ring slot.
- All zenyte jewelry now requires a hitpoints level of 75 to wear, which was not always the case.
- A bug has been fixed where quickly opening mystery boxes might lead to losing a box.
- Greater Nechryael now counts toward completion of the Nechryael slayer task.
- Insatiable Bloodveld, Mutated Bloodveld and Insatiable mutated Bloodveld now all count toward completion of the Bloodveld slayer task.
- Ring of recoil will now break after dealing 40 recoil damage, instead of 200. The amount of damage already dealt is now saved to your character file so it is not reset on death or when logging out. You can check the amount of damage it can deal by operating it.
6 November 2019
- When wearing a full set of Justiciar Armour, any damage to you (outside PvP) will now be reduced according to the same formula as in OSRS.
- A bug has been fixed where players were never able to poison other players with poisoned weapons.
- The abyssal tentacle can now apply poison.
- The dragon battleaxe special attack will now properly boost your strength level by 10 + (attlvl / 10 + deflvl/ 10 + rangelvl / 10 + magelvl / 10) / 4, up to a maximum of 120. A bug has also been fixed where the special attack wouldn't work if you already had a boosted strength level (for example through the use of potions).
1 November 2019
It's taken us far longer to add this boss than we had initially anticipated, largely due to its complex combat mechanics, but it's finally here!
Vorkath is an undead blue dragon, therefore vulnerable to items that give bonuses against undead as well as items such as the dragon hunter crossbow. It also counts toward completion of blue dragon slayer tasks.
It's a highly profitable boss, as it drops two superior dragon bones every kill and has two rolls on its droptable each time you kill it. It also boasts high coin drops as well. Non-donators need to pay a fee of 20K coins each time they want to enter, while donators of any rank can enter for free.
When you die, you need to pay 100K coins to Torfinn to reclaim your items.
Its combat mechanics are the same as in OSRS, meaning it will first perform six regular attacks, then one of its two special attack, then another six regular attacks and lastly another special attack (the one that he didn't perform before).
Its regular attacks can be melee, ranged (spiked ball), magic (blue ball), regular yellow dragonfire, purple dragonfire (turns off your prayers), green dragonfire (venomous) or a large fire bomb that you must dodge if you don't want to get hit for up to 121 damage. Unlike other dragons, you need a stronger protection from antifire through the use of super antifire potions.
Its two special attacks are as follows: one will freeze you with a white dragonfire attack, then a Zombified spawn will walk up to you which you must kill (best with crumble undead), otherwise it will explode when it reaches you, dealing up to 60 damage. Vorkath will take 50% reduced damage as long as the spawn is alive. Its other special attack involves 40 pools of acid that are spread across the floor and must be avoided, otherwise you will take up to 10 poison damage and Vorkath will heal for the same amount. It will also spit 25 fireballs in very quick succession, all of which must be dodged by walking or running around.
After it has used its second special attack, the cycle will start anew.
Along with a lot of other items, including the draconic visage, it drops the following items which all have the same uses as in OSRS:
- Superior dragon bones
- Skeletal visage (also added to the donator store and mystery box)
- Dragonbone necklace
- Vorkath's head
Other improvements in today's update:
- Hydras now drop Hydra tail, which can be combined with the dragonbone necklace and bonecrusher to create the bonecrusher necklace.
- You can now use the numerical keys 1 - 5 on your keyboard to choose an option when you have a dialogue with multiple choices.
- You can now use the spacebar to continue when chatting with an NPC.
- You can now use the escape key to close your current dialog.
Slayer revised, minor improvements
24 October 2019
- Slayer tasks have been revised, especially XP (to match that of OSRS) as well as the descriptions of locations, so it's easier for players.
- Several NPC's (mostly smaller ones, not bosses) have had their stats fixed, especially their max hit, attack and defence levels which weren't always correct.
- You can now charge the Toxic staff of the dead or serpentine helmets with any amount of Zulrah scales you want, rather than requiring 11,000 at once.
- The price of the Avernic defender has been set to 1 coin, so it will not protect over other items.
- The chance to receive a lumberjack piece when woodcutting has been increased a lot.
- The chance to receive an angler piece when fishing has been increased a lot.
- The price of Ava's accumulator in the Ironman store is now 10,000 coins rather than 1 million coins, so it is now the same price as in the ranged store.
- Mining iron ore with the infernal pickaxe while having coal in your inventory now has a chance to melt the ore into steel bars instead of iron bars.
- A bug with the Sulphur Lizard task has been fixed, you can now complete the slayer task.
- Some new slayer tasks are added, including Revenants and adamant and rune dragons.
- Crawling into the crevice in the Kraken Cove now takes you to the right place.
10 October 2019
In today's updates:
- You can no longer cast Lunar spells on players that are inside the duel arena.
- Superior slayer monsters have been fixed, several slayer monsters now have a 1/200 chance to spawn a superior version when killed. Keep in mind that you need to unlock the superior tasks in the slayer interface first.
- The dragon thrownaxe special attack has been fixed, it no longer deals an excessive amount of damage and will allow you to perform your next attack on the next game tick.
- Weapon attack speeds have been fixed, as in all weapons should now have their proper attack speeds.
- A bug has been fixed where depositing noted items into a looting bag did not always work properly.
- A bug in the Chambers of Xeric has been fixed that would cause severe lag upon entering.
- The text about the crystal seed entry in the western diary has been fixed, as you had to take a crystal bow to the old man in Edgeville instead to complete it.
Dragon sword special, consecutive slayer tasks
9 October 2019
The dragon sword special attack has been fixed, whoever coded it before had accidentally given it a 2.5x (+150%) damage and accuracy instead of 1.25x (+25%) damage and accuracy. It will also no longer disable your opponent's overhead prayers but hit through the protect from melee prayer instead, so now it should be just like in OSRS.
As such, whoever had died due to being killed through use of the dragon sword by another player, please post on this topic or send a Discord PM to Pikachu about which items you had lost, then we'll make sure they are confiscated from whomever abused the bug and return them to you. Our sincerest apologies for this.
- Voting has been fixed, you will now properly receive vote points again after voting on a toplist. A bug was accidentally introduced when we added a measure to prevent excessive multivoting.
- Completing a slayer task will now grant the same amount of slayer points as on OSRS (meaning you'll now get fewer slayer points for individual tasks and none from Turael).
- Every 10th, 50th, 100th, 250th, and 1,000th task, a player will now receive bonus slayer points, instead of receiving a bonus only on the 10th, 30th, 50th, 70th, 100th and 150th. The bonuses per slayer master can be found on the OSRS wiki.
- A bug has been fixed where killing Sulphur Lizards would not count toward completion of a slayer task.
Karuulm slayer dungeon
5 October 2019
Today, we have added the Karuulm slayer dungeon to the game. The Alchemical Hydra is not yet included, but we do have all the other NPC's that reside in the dungeon. You can reach the dungeon through the Monsters teleport in your spellbook and choosing "Karuulm Dungeon". Unlike OSRS, you do not need special footwear inside the dungeon. You can also use a dwarf multicannon everywhere inside to rack up easy kills.
Hydras have pretty much the same combat mechanics as in OSRS, switching their attack style every 3 attacks and spitting a poison attack once after about 30 seconds. You can avoid the poison by moving away, but unlike OSRS you will not keep getting poisoned if you stay in the poison pool. Their most notable drops are Hydra's eye, fang and heart which can be combined into the brimstone ring. You are always guaranteed to get a piece that you do not yet have, so if you have an eye and fang, you are guaranteed to get a heart the next time. They do not yet drop the Hydra tail because it can only be used with the dragonbone necklace, an item that is dropped exclusively by Vorkath. We'll be sure to add the Hydra tail as a drop in one of the next updates, when we release Vorkath.
Drakes have the exact same mechanics as in OSRS, attacking with melee and ranged along with an avoidable dragon breath attack that they use once every 7 attacks. Their most notable drops are Drake's claw and Drake's tooth. The claw can be combined with boots of stone to create boots of brimstone, the tooth can be combined with holy sandals to create devout boots. The boots of stone can be purchased in the slayer store for 200 slayer points each.
Wyrms drop the dragon harpoon and dragon sword. The dragon harpoon can be worn in the weapons slot and used as a harpoon for fishing. It can also be combined with a smouldering stone to make an infernal harpoon. The infernal harpoon has infinite uses and has a 30% - 90% chance to cook fish when fishing, depending on your donator rank.
All three of the above mentioned monsters (Hydras, Drakes and Wyrms) also drop dragon knives and dragon thrownaxes. On top of that, the droprates of the rare drops of all three monsters are quadrupled if you kill them while on a slayer assignment. All three monsters are assigned by Duradel.
There are also Greater Demons and Fire Giants in the dungeon, as well as Sulphur Lizards that drop mostly supplies.
Other small changes:
- Ironman mode players can now purchase Ava's accumulator, Dwarf multicannon and snakeskin boots in the ranged store.
- The toxic staff of the dead now has +25 magic attack bonus when charged instead of +17.
- Seers ring (i) now has +12 magic attack and defence bonus instead of +8.
- Lava dragons are now only assigned by Krystilia (the wilderness slayer master in Edgeville's jail).
- The max hit of Rock Crabs has been lowered to 1 (used to be 5).
- The max hit of Greater Demons has been lowered to 10 (used to be 16).
- The chance to obtain a Lumberjack piece when cutting logs has been increased.
- The dragon sword has been removed from the raids rewards chest, so there is now a slightly higher chance to obtain any of the other rewards when looting the chest.
- The Avernic defender is now untradeable, as it was made tradeable by accident. The hilt remains tradeable.
Boss room only raids, bugfixes
17 September 2019
Today, we have added the possibility for legendary donators to play a shortened version of Raids I (Chambers of Xeric), where they only need to kill the Great Olm rather than having to do an entire raid. Note that only one person in the party needs to have the legendary donator status to make use of this feature.
- Halberds and the Scythe of Vitur now train the correct combat skills.
- A bug with chinchompas has been fixed where quickly switching to them in between attacks would cause chin explosions without actually using them.
- A bug has been fixed where adamant knives required a hitpoints level of 30 to wear instead of a ranged level of 30.
- You can now properly use rigour and augury with quick prayers, both of them accidentally required preserve to be unlocked rather than rigour or augury.
- Magic fangs can now be dismantled into 20,000 Zulrah scales.
- Cerberus now counts towards completion of hellhound tasks.
- Brutal black dragons now count toward completion of black dragon tasks.
- Glod and Ice Queen their attacks have been slightly nerfed. A bug has also been fixed that would cause players to not always receive rewards when they are killed.
- You will no longer lose traps or hunter rewards when trying to pick up a trap with a full inventory.
Ignore list, 50 donator point scroll
13 September 2019
Some bugfixes and improvements
12 September 2019
A couple of bugfixes and improvements today:
- A bug is fixed where players would appear as not being properly moved to a new location after teleporting or being teleported. This happened on rare occasions with random events, amulet of glory, Pest Control games, obelisks and other teleports.
- Zulrah will no longer stay stuck in its ranged form.
- Tanzanite fangs can now be dismantled into 20,000 Zulrah scales.
- NPCs can no longer attack players through walls with melee.
- Hourly reward boxes can now be noted.
- Marks of grace can no longer be quickly and infinitely spawned by clicking certain objects during rooftop agility courses.
- Hovering your mouse over the Morytania diary lady will no longer crash your client.
31 August 2019
A couple of bugfixes and additions today:
- The supplies store now sells Karambwans, Sharks, Super restores and Saradomin brews. Irons cannot purchase these.
- Ancestral hat, robe top and robe bottom now offer +2% damage bonus per piece.
- Selling 2M or more platinum tokens can no longer result in losing the tokens without receiving coins in return.
- Drinking antipoison will now properly remove poison status.
- Players are no longer able to note items in the resource area over a large distance.
Theatre of Blood, bugfixes
27 August 2019
A long awaited update on Anarchy has finally been released: The Theatre of Blood!
For now, our Theatre of Blood only has one room: the final boss room. At a later point, we may decide to add the other rooms, but first we'll focus our attention on Vorkath, donator zone improvements, hydras and the Alchemical hydra.
If and when we add the other ToB rooms, the "boss room only" mode will remain a feature but only for higher tier donators.
The Theatre of Blood end boss, Verzik Vitur, works in a similar way as OSRS but with some notable differences.
In the first stage, she will launch magic balls from her throne, which can be avoided by either running 3+ squares away or by hiding behind one of the pillars. Protect from magic helps to reduce the damage. Unlike OSRS, the pillars will not collapse when hit by her attacks. You don't need any special item to damage her in this stage, so any weapons will do to reduce her health.
After the first stage is over, all pillars will collapse and Verzik Vitur will fly to the middle of the room where she will launch bombs at the locations of the players which can be avoided by walking 1 square away. Protect from missiles helps reduce damage from this attack. She will attack with magic balls, the damage of which can only be reduced through protect from magic. Standing close to her will cause her to use melee attacks that can hit everyone in the room.
She can summon Nylocas, which will walk toward players and explode, dealing damage based on how close you are standing to her (you are safe when you are 5+ squares away). They will explode after a set amount of time, so it's recommended to run away from them and/or use freeze spells against them.
Once Verzik Vitur reaches 35% health, she can also summon Nylocas Matomenos. These do not attack, but will die off and heal her for their remaining hitpoints after a set amount of time.
Once the second stage is over, she will land on the floor and use melee, ranged and magic attacks, none of which can be avoided by walking away. Using the appropriate protection prayers at the correct time will help against this form.
After killing the third form, you will have completed the raid and can proceed to the treasure room to loot the treasure! Similar to the Chambers of Xeric, each 3,000 raid points gives 1% chance on a unique item from the chest. Use the teleport crystal to teleport out.
The notable Theatre of Blood rewards are as follows:
- Ghrazi rapier, a strong stab weapon.
- Justiciar faceguard, chestguard and legguards, armour with high melee and ranged defence bonuses. Wearing the full set does not currently offer any bonuses.
- Avernic defender hilt, which can be combined with a dragon defender to create the Avernic defender. This process can be reversed and you will receive both the defender and the hilt back.
- The Sanguinesti staff, which needs to be charged using blood runes (3 runes for 1 charge up to 20,000 charges). Similar to the trident of the seas, it has a built in spell. The spell hits slightly higher than the trident of the swamp and has a 1 in 6 chance to heal for 50% of the damage dealt. The staff cannot be used in PvP.
- The scythe of Vitur, which will hit three times when used against big monsters (for up to 100%, 50% and 25% of your max hit). The scythe can be charged with blood runes and vials of blood (obtained from the Theatre of Blood rewards chest) to grant much better bonuses, requiring 1 vial and 300 blood runes for 100 charges. Unlike its OSRS version, it cannot hit multiple targets.
Also some important changes in today's update:
- Demonic gorillas now have their proper overhead prayers.
- You can now spend mage arena points at the mage bank.
- You can now use freeze spells to freeze NPCs in place.
- Ahrim's staff is now a one-handed weapon.
- The Dragonfire shield now has 50 lower melee and ranged defence, its defense stats go up as the shield is charged with dragonfire, up to 50.
- A bug has been fixed where darts had the wrong ranged strength. They would also offer the wrong ranged attack and strength bonus when used in a toxic blowpipe.
- A bug has been fixed where logging out and back in while inside a Raid might result in being on the wrong height or inside a wall.
- The necklace of anguish now offers +5 ranged strength bonus.
- The tormenced bracelet now offers +5% magic attack bonus.
- A bug has been fixed where the occult necklace would not always offer 10% magic attack bonus.
- A bug has been fixed where the trident of the seas/swamp would offer a magic attack bonus. which shouldn't be the case.
- The max hit dummy at the donator zone should now always display your actual max hit, which wasn't always correctly shown before.
- A bug has been fixed where the NPC droptable would not work when searching on an item name instead of an NPC name.
- The corporeal beast is now immune to both poison and venom.
- A bug has been fixed where poison would only be applied once every minute instead of once every 18 seconds.
- Drinking any strength of antipoison potion will now remove venom and turn it into regular poison. Drinking antipoison a second time will completely remove it.
- A bug has been fixed where anti-venom potions did not provide poison immunity. Several antipoison and anti-venom potions also had the wrong timers.
- You can now create anti-venom and anti-venom+ potions by combining antidote++(4) with Zulrah's scales and an anti-venom(4) with torstol respectively. The creation of these potions did in theory work before, but you could only use antidote++(3) and anti-venom(3) as base instead of (4).
- Any clues or crystal keys dropped by TzTok-Jad are now dropped outside the fight caves.
- A bug has been fixed where TzTok-Jad may not always spawn correctly.
- Yell messages are now shown in a green color.
- A bug has been fixed where having a skillcape in your inventory and also having one equipped while dying would result in your character bugging out and getting stuck at 0 hitpoints.
- Redwood (in woodcutting and firemaking), dragon dart (in fletching and ranged), dark crabs (in fishing and cooking), missing prayers and anti-venom potions were added to the skill interfaces.
- A bug with the Grand Exchange interface has been fixed where more items would be shown than you could actually collect, if you had already collected some items before form your offer. This was purely a visual bug.
Mystery box and Raids improvements
22 August 2019
First off, we have revamped our mystery boxes to grant 10% chance on a rare item, 30% chance on coins and 60% chance on a more common item. Please check our store page (Mystery box tab) for detailed information. The overall value of the mystery box has not changed by much (it has slightly increased), but now a mystery box only has a 30% chance at coins instead of 67%.
In the next few hours, anyone who had donated for our 39.5 euros package or more will receive 1 extra mystery box per 39.5 euros they donated , to compensate for the fact that the mystery box is now worth a little bit more than before.
A few extra items have been added to the mystery box as well:
- Twisted bow
- Twisted buckler
- Ancestral hat
- Ancestral robe top
- Ancestral robe bottom
- Dragon warhammer
- Magic fang
- Serpentine visage
- Tanzanite mutagen
- Spectral spirit shield
- Arcane spirit shield
- Bandos godsword
- Zamorak godsword
- Saradomin godsword
The whip has also been removed from the mystery box due to its value being too low. We have also lowered the value of the whip in the donator store to 20 donator points.
Next up, a few improvements to raids:
Dinh's bulwark has been added as a unique raid reward! Please note that it does not yet have a special attack, but it does have its proper stats and requirements to wear.
As of now, players no longer need to be the clan leader to start a raid, anyone in a clan can now start one. When a player leaves or disconnects, the raid simply continues for all other players, a raid instance will only be removed if no more players are present at all. You can now also resume a raid if you log out and back in, provided you are not going solo.
- A bug has been fixed where revenant items could be charged with ether without the ether being removed from your inventory.
- Upon dying, you will no longer lose charges on items that you keep (for example scales and darts in a toxic blowpipe).
- Untradable items lost on death (that are not automatically kept on death) will now appear for the person who lost them, rather than being lost altogether.
- Several items, such as Zulrah's items, raid items and spirit shields now have a proper alch and protect on death value.
- Tormented bracelet requirements have been added.
- A bug has been fixed that made the Great Olm look twitchy.
- A bug has been fixed where not all character appearances could be used (certain hairstyles, clothing, ...).
- Anglerfish has been added to the skill interfaces. The fishing instrument in the skill interface for sea turtle and manta ray has been corrected.
- Pest Control portals will no longer look glitchy when being attacked.
18 August 2019
- A bug has been fixed where Zulrah would stay in her melee form forever.
- The abyssal dagger special attack has received a small accuracy buff.
- 3rd age druidic equipment has been added to master treasure trails.
- Master treasure trails now have more rolls and a higher chance at getting a rare item.
- You can now use dragon arrows with a 3rd age bow.
- You can now properly teleport out of the Dagannoth Mother cave when stuck there.
- After dying, your special attack bar will now correctly be shown as refilled.
- A bug has been fixed where the last piece of Graceful equipment you wear will not grant any bonus agility XP.
- The bearhead no longer looks glitchy.
Custom hotkeys, rune dragons, bugfixes
15 August 2019
Custom hotkeys have been added!
You can access this interface by clicking the "Keybindings" (F1) button on your wrench tab. Then click on the text next to an icon to change its keybinding and press another key to change the keybinding to that key.
A list of all keys you can use for keybinding:
- F1 - F12
- Page Up
- Page Down
The interface also has the option 'Esc closes current interface', which is disabled by default. With this option enabled, you can press Esc to close top-level interfaces such as your bank. This option will also clear any text you have typed.
Adamant and rune dragons have been added to the game, you can teleport them by choosing the 'Adamant and Rune dragons' option in the Monsters teleport. They drop dragon limbs and unfinished dragon bolts. They do not have the special attacks as in OSRS yet, for now they just have melee, magic, ranged and dragonfire attacks, just like mithril dragons.
The max cape price for non-donators has also been lowered to 50M. Anyone who paid 200M for the max cape can request a refund of 150M coins either in this topic or in a new topic in the refund forum.
- Ironman players can now purchase all items from the general store.
- Gem rocks have been added in the crafting guild, counting towards the Falador achievement diary.
- The monkfish fishing spot in Falador park has been replaced by manta rays, you can now complete this task in the Falador achievement diary.
- A bug has been fixed where the protect from melee prayer would not reduce the damage from a dragon claws special attack.
- Dragon claws, dragon pickaxe and 3rd age equipment now have their proper level requirements to wear.
- The Thammaron's Sceptre now has the correct combat interface and you can now autocast spells with it.
- The Mithril dragons are now found in the correct spots in the Ancient Cavern.
- Brutal green dragons and other npcs have been added to the Ancient Cavern, including their drops.
- All other brutal dragons now have drops as well.
- The ring of wealth now alchs for 45K coins instead of 450K.
- Ironman players can now buy a ring of wealth(i) in the donator store for 70 donator points.
- Ultimate Ironman players who have a donator rank can now use yell.
- A bug has been fixed where players were able to add more than 350 items to a bank tab by dragging an item from another tab to it. The extra items would be lost when relogging.
- Bronze, iron, steel, blurite, mithril and adamant crossbows now have their proper ranged attack bonuses.
- You can now properly block the mage and special attacks of Venenatis with the protect from magic prayer.
- You can now toggle ether absorption on the bracelet of ethereum.
- You can now operate the bracelet of ethereum to check how many charges you have remaining.
- Players will no longer lose the contents of their looting bag when dying in Raids.
- You will no longer see clan chat messages of players on your ignore list.
- You can now recolour an imbued slayer helmet to a purple imbued slayer helmet.
- A bug has been fixed that allowed players to spawn a large amount of marks of grace on the Varrock rooftop agility course. Those who abused this bug will have their marks and graceful equipment confiscated.
- When killing the Great Olm, the chance on a unique item drop is now properly displayed (it would incorrectly display 1% per 5,000 points instead of 1% per 3,000 points).
- Players will now instantly log out after clicking the logout button, rather than being delayed for a few seconds.
- All drop rates on draconic visages have been halved.
- Requirements for obsidian equipment have been added.
Slayer task and blood money store bugfixes
3 August 2019
- Players are now able to receive Corporeal Beast as a boss slayer task and Lava dragon as a hard slayer task, which they could never do before due to a bug in the code.
- Ironman can now sell items to the blood money store.
Better voting rewards, a couple of bugfixes
2 August 2019
In today's update:
- Voting now gives +20% XP and +20% NPC drops for a few minutes, 12 seconds per vote point you receive to be precise.
- Players can now purchase skillcapes in the skillcape store again.
- Eternal, Pegasian and Primordial boots now have the proper requirements to wear.
- Serpentine, Magma and Tanzanite helm now have the proper requirements to wear.
- Blessed dragonhide pieces now have the correct requirements to wear.
- Blessed dragonhide body no longer shows your arms through.
- Upon entering the revenant caves, you now receive a message about the benefits of being skulled inside the caves.
Welcome to Anarchy
1 August 2019