November voting competition - Soon
Win a Scythe of Vitur and other items by voting in November
Sunday 1 November 12 AM - Tuesday 1 December 12 AM (UTC)
- Halloween event
- 17 Oct 2020 - 9 Nov 2020
- +20% NPC droprates
- 6 Nov 2020 - 9 Nov 2020
- November voting competition
- 1 Nov 2020 - 1 Dec 2020
- Double PK Points
- 20 Nov 2020 - 23 Nov 2020
- Free access to all slayer bosses
- 4 Dec 2020 - 7 Dec 2020
News & Updates
November voting competition - win a Scythe of Vitur
25 October 2020
As you may have noticed, we now have a ranking of the top 5 voters of the current month (https://www.anarchyps.org/vote). You can also search for the amount of votes (and ranking) of any player by looking up their username on the vote page. Voting on any of the 8 toplists will add 1 to your vote counter. This counter resets on the first day of every month.
Next month (November 2020), we will be organising a voting competition, where the players who get the most votes in November will win awesome prizes! Many thanks to Gsharp, who personally provides the items for the first three ranks. The rewards are as follows:
- Scythe of Vitur
- Arcane spirit shield
- Toxic blowpipe
- 200 mithril seeds
- 100 mithril seeds
For those fearing that players will be cheating this competition, rest assured that we have our own checks in place to make sure you cannot vote more than once per account within 24 hours (or 12 hours, depending on the toplist).
On top of these top five ranks, we will also be handing out 100 mithril seeds to 5 lucky winners (so 500 seeds total), chosen from everyone who has voted at least once in November. So even if you don't make it to the top 5, don't be discouraged as you still have a chance at 100 seeds. Your chances to get these seeds increase as you have more votes.
We may organise similar voting competitions in future months as well, but first we'll see how well this voting competition goes.
25 October 2020
- The South-West totem at the Nightmare has been fixed. You will now run toward it when you attack it. Same with Skotizo altars.
- A bug has been fixed where players were unable to kill cave bugs.
- Items inside a looting bag will now stay on the floor (and only be visible for the player who dropped it) for 1 hour on death, instead of just a couple of minutes.
- The dark crab fishing spot in the wilderness resource area has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where lighting logs with a tinderbox could make you walk through certain solid objects like gates.
- A bug has been fixed where you did not need to enter your account PIN to access the Grand Exchange.
- The animations of Aviansies and Kree'arra's minions have been fixed.
- The defence animation of the Saradomin battle mage in the mage arena has been fixed.
- The NPC droptable now allows you to type the following three characters: '().
Halloween event, casket rewards, bugfixes
17 October 2020
This update required us to perform another cache update, which means bringing all of our items, NPC's, objects and world map up to date with OSRS. Jagex recently shuffled a lot of ID's around, which means there is a very real chance of bugs being introduced because of these changes.
If you find any bugs in the game because of this cache update, please let us know so we can fix them as quickly as possible.
Today marks the beginning of our Halloween event! The event will last until 9 November, so take your time to complete it. You can start the event by entering Death's domain through the coffin found near the Slayer masters in Edgeville.
This update also introduces a new feature: all transformations of the Monkey (the item that you can wear in the cape slot) have been added!
A couple of bugs have also been fixed in this update:
- Ironman players should hopefully no longer receive the message "Your mode restricts you from picking up items that are not yours." when picking up loot from Zulrah. If this bug does keep popping up, please let us know.
- A bug has been fixed where the bounty hunter teleport didn't always work properly. Players would often receive the message "Your target is in a blocked in area", this has now been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where weapons with the combat options Pound, Pummel and Block (like warhammers, mauls and fun weapons) didn't give experience in the right combat skills.
- The combat interface of the obsidian maul and hill giant club has been fixed, so their styles are now Pound, Pummel and Block, as they are supposed to be.
- The elemental and mind shield now protect against the icy breath of wyverns.
- A bug has been fixed where the Great Olm may drop items (such as clue scrolls or crystal keys) that players could not pick up.
Several items have also been added to our clue reward caskets:
- Adamant dragon mask
- Rune dragon mask
- Mithril dragon mask
- Anguish ornament kit
- Dark infinity colour kit
- Tzhaar-ket-om ornament kit
- Arceuus scarf
- Hosidius scarf
- Lovakengj scarf
- Piscarilius scarf
- Shayzien scarf
- Black d'hide body (g)
- Black d'hide chaps (g)
- Black d'hide body (t)
- Black d'hide chaps (t)
- Dragon cane
- Fremennik kilt
- Giant boot
- Guthix d'hide shield
- Saradomin d'hide shield
- Zamorak d'hide shield
- Guthix plateskirt
- Saradomin plateskirt
- Zamorak plateskirt
- Holy wraps
- Rangers' tights
- Royal gown top
- Royal gown bottom
- Thieving bag
- Uri's hat
- Zombie head
Bugfixes, dragon platebody & kiteshield, clue rewards
18 September 2020
- You can now enter the Arceuus Library from multiple sides.
- The stats of green d'hide body, chaps and vambs have been fixed.
- The combat interface of the toxic blowpipe has been fixed, so its styles are now Accurate, Rapid and Longrange, as they are supposed to be.
- The medium Kandarin Diary achievement "Enter the Ranging Guild" now works again.
- The medium Varrock Diary achievement "Use the grand tree to teleport" has been fixed and renamed to "Use the Spirit tree in Varrock".
- The rope in the Kalphite Lair has been fixed.
- Players can now smith dragon kiteshields and dragon platebodies at the Dragon Forge when they have the appropriate parts in their inventory along with a hammer. The parts necessary to smith a dragon kitshield are dragon sq shield, dragon metal shard and dragon metal slice. For a dragon platebody you need a dragon chainbody, dragon metal lump and dragon metal shard. The dragon metal shard has been added to the melee store; dragon metal slice has been added to the drop table of adamant dragons and dragon metal lump to the drop table of rune dragons.
- The following items have been added to clue caskets:
- Gilded coif
- Gilded d'hide body
- Gilded d'hide chaps
- Gilded d'hide vambs
- Gilded axe
- Dragon kiteshield ornament kit
- Dragon platebody ornament kit
Casket drops, more clue rewards, improvements
6 September 2020
As of now, you can choose to receive lesser reward caskets instead of clue scrolls. Trading in a lesser easy, medium, hard and elite casket at Watson will also give you a lesser master reward casket. These lesser caskets contain the same rewards as regular caskets (which you receive after completing a treasure trail), but there is a lower chance to receive a rare item and you will receive fewer stackable items (such as coins, arrows or runes). If you choose to receive lesser reward caskets but still have a clue scroll, you will automatically receive a casket the next time you read the clue scroll.
This option can be toggled by clicking the casket icon in your settings tab.
Firelighters have been added to clue caskets, allowing you to recolour regular logs (so they will burn in a different color and grant bonus firemaking XP). You can also use 250 of these to recolour a phoenix pet. This can be reverted by using 250 red firelighters on a coloured phoenix pet.
- The medium Varrock Diary achievement "Enter the Champions' Guild" now works again.
- All permanent teleport locations of the spirit trees have been added, including Prifddinas.
- The Zamorak Godsword special attack now consumes 60% special attack energy instead of 50%.
- The combat interface of all godswords, Saradomin sword and Saradomin's blessed sword have been fixed, so their styles are now Chop, Slash, Smash and Block, as they are supposed to be.
- The combat interface of the infernal pickaxe and 3rd age pickaxe has been fixed, so their styles are now Spike, Impale, Smash and Block, as they are supposed to be.
- The dragon scimitar (or) now has its appropriate special attack.
- A bug has been fixed where logging out while having a pet item in your inventory and also having the same pet spawned will cause you to lose the one in your inventory upon relogging.
- Occult necklace now requires a magic level of 70 to wear.
- Long item names are now properly wrapped when searching for an item to buy on the Grand Exchange, and closing the interface by clicking the "X" button will now properly close the search interface as well.
- Clues given to Watson to save up for a master clue are now properly saved when logging out.
- Reward caskets are now stackable and each casket has been recoloured according to their level, so they are now more recognisable.
- Clue scrolls and reward caskets now have their correct pricing set, both ground item value and item kept on death value.
- Aside from firelighters, the following items have been added to clue caskets:
- Gilded spear, pickaxe and spade
- Armadyl, Bandos, Saradomin and Zamorak godsword ornament kit
- Occult ornament kit
- Tormented ornament kit
- Torture ornament kit
- Hood, robe top, robe bottom, gloves and boots of darkness
- Dragon dagger and scimitar
- Left eye patch
- You can combine a left and right eye patch into a double eye patch. You can revert this and retrieve both items back.
- The correct donator icon is now displayed in the message when you try to use the ornate rejuvenation pool as a non super donator.
Grand Exchange bugfix
29 August 2020
Vesta weapon specials, bugfixes
26 August 2020
- Vesta's spear and Vesta's longsword now have their appropriate special attacks.
- The trapdoor to the Edgeville dungeon has been fixed.
- You can now use the boat south of Burgh de Rott to travel to Meiyerditch.
- A bug has been fixed where a huge number of thieving stalls would spawn in the same spot, leading to several seconds of lag whenever you teleport home.
Flower poker, treasure trails, mystery boxes, donator store
24 August 2020
Automated, scam-free flower poker
A feature that has often been requested in the past, but deemed too controversial by some because it's prone to being scammed. In order to prevent players from being scammed, we have added a completely automated version of this popular gambling game.
In order to participate in flower poker, you first need five mithril seeds. You can buy these in the donator store for one donator point each or in the vote store for fifteen vote points each. Please note that the 10% discount in the donator store for legendary donators will only apply to the mithril seeds if you buy at least 10 at a time. Similarly, the 20% discount for uber and immortal donators will only apply if you buy at least 5 seeds at a time.
Once you have five mithril seeds, talk to the gambler who is located just outside the Edgville bank, next to the make-over mage. You can choose to play a game with or without the gambler participating, but if you choose the latter the game will be canceled if no other real player wants to participate. You can play flower poker on your own if you allow the gambler to participate.
You can initiate a game with a waiting time of your choosing: 30 seconds, 2 minutes or 5 minutes. Depending on the option you choose, other players will have 30 seconds, 2 minutes or 5 minutes to join in on the game. Make sure that once this timer expires, you are still in Edgeville and still have five mithril seeds in your inventory in order to play the game when it starts.
When the game starts, players will be teleported close to the gambler and automatically plant their five seeds. Each seed planted will result in a random flower (red, purple, blue, orange, yellow, assorted or rainbow coloured). There is also a 1/500 chance that a seed will result in a black flower and a 1/1000 chance that it will result in a white flower.
If someone plants a black or white flower, they will automatically win the game. If no black or white flower is planted, the player (or gambler) that planted the best combination of flowers will win the game. These combinations are as follows (high to low):
- Five of a kind
- Four of a kind
- Full house (three of one type and one pair of another type)
- Three of a kind
- Two pairs
- One pair
In case of a tie, the participants with the highest combination will play another round of poker to determine a winner (no mithril seeds will be consumed in this next round). In case of yet another draw, this process is repeated until there is one winner left. Unlike real life casinos, the gambler in Anarchy has the exact same chance to win the game as any regular player.
The flowers are automatically planted and logging out will cause your character to keep planting flowers (albeit invisible to others). This means there is no possibility to cheat or leave the game once started.
The winner wins all of the flowers of the other participants. These flowers can be given to the florist (found very close to the gambler) in return for "flower points". You receive a random amount between 150 and 400 flower points for each white flower and you receive a random amount between 50 and 100 flower points for each black flower you give. For any other flowers, you receive 1 flower point per flower given.
As soon as you saved up 150 flower points, you can turn in these flower points for one of the following rewards:
- A mystery box (not for ironman mode players)
- A cosmetic mystery box (read below on their content)
- A scroll to add 100 to your amount donated
We have added actual treasure trails, just like in OSRS. However, the clue steps are completely of our own making. More clue steps will be added in future updates. There are seven different types of clues:
- Coordinate: use a sextant, watch and chart to determine your position on the map (bought in the clue scroll handler's shop). Dig at the right location to receive your next clue.
- Emote: perform an emote at a specific location, sometimes while wearing certain equipment, to obtain your next clue.
- Hot & cold: Watson's strange device (bought in the clue scroll handler's shop) will guide you to the right location, indicating with ice cold/very cold/cold/warm/hot/very hot/incredibly hot/visibly shaking how close you are, along with whether your current location is closer (warmer) or further (colder) compared to the last time you used it. Dig at the right location to receive your next clue.
- Kill: kill a specific NPC to receive your next clue.
- Map: use the OSRS world map to find the location of your next clue. Dig at the right location or search a crate to find your next clue. We drew these maps ourself, so they are different from the maps used in OSRS treasure trails.
- Search: search an object (crate, chest, bookcase, ...) based on a cryptic text to receive your next clue.
- Talk: talk to a specific NPC, sometimes while wearing certain equipment, to receive your next clue.
The amount of steps for each clue level, as well as the clue rewards are the same as in OSRS, except there is a larger chance to receive rare items from clue caskets and the quantities of stackable rewards (such as noted food, runes, coins, ...) have been greatly increased. Several rare items have been added to the reward caskets, though some of them have not yet been added since this process takes a lot of time. The remaining rare rewards will be added to the caskets in future updates.
All rare items that belong in the treasure trail caskets but could previously be obtained from hourly reward boxes have been removed from the hourly reward boxes and added to treasure trail caskets. This means that - aside from angler, lumberjack, cow, santa and anti-santa outfit pieces - hourly reward boxes now only contain coins and resources. We did however add beginner, easy and medium clue scrolls as rare hourly box rewards.
You also receive a guaranteed reward after completing a number of clue scrolls (except beginner clue scrolls, as we do not yet have the "explore" emote available):
- 500 easy trails: a large spade
- 400 medium trails: a clueless scroll
- 300 hard trails: the Uri transform emote
- 200 elite trails: a heavy casket
- 100 master trails: a scroll sack
If you lose any of the above items, you can reobtain it by completing one more clue of the appropriate level.
As you can see, we have also added beginner and elite clue scrolls with this update. See below for a list of how to obtain each clue:
- Beginner clue scrolls: NPCs with combat level 1 - 70
- Easy clue scrolls: NPCs with combat level 1 - 70
- Medium clue scrolls: NPCs with combat level 71 - 110
- Hard clue scrolls: NPCs with combat level 111 - 200; Barrows chest; Skotizo
- Elite clue scrolls: NPCs with combat level 201+; Barrows chest
All clues can also be obtained from the crystal chest, a daily gear box or a daily skill box.
Cosmetic mystery boxes
These are similar to regular mystery boxes, but only contain cosmetic items that do not have any stats. Most of these items are chosen from holiday rewards or random event rewards in OSRS. Ironman mode players can also purchase these and obtain them from flower poker. Unlike normal mystery boxes, you have an equal chance to obtain any item from it. This can be either a single item or a complete outfit. Check out the full list on our store page, tab "mystery boxes".
Mystery box & donator store overhaul
We removed a couple of items from our mystery boxes, most notably the cosmetic items (which have moved to the cosmetic mystery boxes) and ornamental dragon equipment (which has moved to treasure trail rewards in the form of ornament kits). We have also added several new items and swapped a few items around based on their actual in-game value. This ensures that the rare items are always worth a reasonable amount of coins. Check our the "mystery boxes" list on our store page to see the new mystery box items. We made sure that the average value of a mystery box, along with the chance to obtain a twisted bow, has remained pretty much the same.
We have removed all cosmetic items from our donator store and added a couple of new items. Several items have received (small) price changes in order to better reflect their actual in-game value. Check out the new store at our store page, tab "donator shop items" for the new content and prices of our donator store.
There are also several improvements and bugfixes in this update:
- A whole lot of doors, ladders, cave entrances and shortcuts have been added or fixed.
- The guide prices of dozens of items (mostly the more expensive ones) have been adjusted to better reflect their actual values.
- The icons shown on the minimap have been fixed.
- Several new emotes have been added in the emote tab.
- You now have to give an easy, medium, hard and elite clue scroll to Watson to receive a master clue scroll (instead of just an easy, medium and hard clue scroll).
- Master clue scrolls no longer have any level requirements (though sometimes you need a certain agility or combat level to reach certain places or wear certain equipment).
- If you lose any achievement-related skilling outfit (pospector, farming, pyromancer or rogue outfit), you will now reobtain it the next time you mine a rock, farm herbs, light logs or steal. Good news for Ultimate Ironman Mode players who want to save some inventory space without having to give up these items, or for players who lost their achievement skiller outfit.
- The moderator crown is now displayed whenever a moderator yells.
- A bug has been fixed where having a bank placeholder for a god cape makes it impossible to obtain a new god cape.
- The appearance of the mystic hat, mystic hat (dark) and mystic hat (light) has been fixed.
- The stand and walk animations of gnomes has been fixed.
- A wrong kraken spawn outside the kraken cave has been fixed.
- The droprate of the Wyvern visage has been slightly increased.
- A small part of the map, north of the black knights' fortress, that was incorrectly labeled as wilderness is no longer a part of the wilderness.
- Ultimate Iron Man players can now set a pin to secure their account at any bank booth.
- You no longer have to wait three days to reset an account pin, so you can now automatically reset it.
- Whenever the "account pin" interface is up, you cannot type anything in your chatbox. This ensures you can never accidentally type your pin in normal chat.
- Whenever you open your bank, NPC drop or account pin interface, the input field that is a part of the interface will now automatically be focused so you can start typing in there right away without having to click the textbox first.
- The text highlight has been fixed whenever you hover over a dialogue with multiple options. Oftentimes, the option would not be correctly highlighted even if your mouse was right on top of it, this is now fixed.
- You can now give one clue scroll to Watson (the clue scroll handler) at a time to save up for a master clue scroll.
- You can now obtain the wise old man's santa hat by combining a blue party hat and a santa hat.
Arclight, price changes, bugfixes
25 July 2020
- Arclight and Darklight now have their appropriate special attack, which lowers the strength, attack and defence levels of your opponent by 5% (10% against demons).
- Darklight now has 50% bonus accuracy and damage against demons.
- Arclight will now revert to Darklight when all its charges are consumed. In the past, Arclight would simply be unequipped when all charged were consumed, but then players would equip it again and attack demons without any charges, leading to very low hits. This update should clear up this issue.
- When uncharging Arclight, you will now receive all ancient shards back.
- When hitting Skotizo's awakened altars with Arclight, you will now see the appropriate hitsplat.
- A bug has been fixed where items from your looting bag might disappear (without them being added to your bank) when you use the "bank all" option on your looting bag if you were searching for items in your bank at the same time.
- Spiders have been added as slayer tasks for both Turael as Krystilia.
- The guide price of the following items have been increased to represent their actual value:
- Elysian, Arcane and Spectral spirit shield
- Elysian, Arcane and Spectral sigil
- Spirit shield
- Blessed spirit shield
- Holy elixir
- Nightmare staff
- Volatile, Harmonised and Eldritch nightmare staff
- Volatile, Harmonised and Eldritch orb
- Dark crab drops are now noted.
- The announcements for reaching level 99 in a skill and for maxing out in all skills, now also show the visible rank of the player.
- Ironman mode players can now purchase items from the Cosmetic Supplies (Thessalia). This also means they can now complete the Varrock medium diary entry for Thessalia's clothes shop.
- Spiked manacles have been added as a very rare medium clue casket reward.
- Players are now able to combine a Highwayman mask and a black cavalier into a cavalier mask. You can also revert this and retrieve both items back.
- Players are now able to revert the partyhat & specs into a blue partyhat and spectacles.
- The rates at which you receive items from clue caskets have been changed. The reward lists are also now more like in OSRS.
Staff of light, anti-bot random event
6 July 2020
- The staff of light has been added, along with Saradomin's light to create it (dropped by Commander Zilyana).
- The combat interface of staffs with a special attack (such as the Toxic staff of the Dead) has been fixed.
- The guide price of the Saradomin's tear and Saradomin's blessed sword have been increased to represent their actual value.
- Knights of Saradomin and Saradominist Spiritual warriors now count as Saradomin followers in the God Wars Dungeon, so they will now count towards the Saradomin killcount and will no longer be aggressive when you wear the right god equipment.
- You can now dismantle an uncharged serpentine helm in return for 20,000 Zulrah's scales.
- In order to stop the increased amount of botting recently, you can no longer freely teleport out of the cat lady random event. As of now, you have to click the cat again to get out. However, we added a safeguard so you can teleport away if there is no cat in the room due to a bug (this bug was reported to us in the past).
- The maximum hit on the max hit dummy with a god spell when using charge has been fixed. The max hit with charge always worked correctly on other players and NPC's, just not on the max hit dummy.
- You can now autocast magic dart with a staff of the dead, toxic staff of the dead and staff of light.
Imbued god capes
21 June 2020
It's been some time since our last update due to our busy schedules, but we're happy to finally release imbued god capes!
The capes have the same stats and bonuses as in OSRS. They are also obtained in the same way. To start, you need a magic level of 75 and be able to cast Saradomin strike, Claws of Guthix and Flames of Zamorak.
Once you meet these requirements, talk to Kolodion in the mage bank and tell him you want to imbue your god cape. He will then give you an enchanted symbol, which will guide you to the three bosses: Justiciar Zachariah, Derwen and Porazdir. Bring the remains of all three bosses to Kolodion in order to imbue any of your god capes. To imbue a second and third god cape, bring the remains of the appropriate boss to Kolodion. For further information on the miniquest, please check the OSRS wiki on the subject (link).
The bosses have the same mechanics as in OSRS, with one exception: the special attack of Justiciar Zachariah will not pull you into melee distance, but instead stun you for 3 seconds. His max hits are also the same as the other bosses, 43 for magic and 16 for melee.
The capes cannot be traded, but you will always keep them on death.
In other news:
- The chance to get vials of blood from the Theatre of Blood has been greatly increased.
- Krakens now drop noted Grimy snapdragon.
- The Bandos Godsword special attack now consumes 50% special attack energy instead of 65%.
- You can now use the "Guzzle" option on a dwarven rock cake, which will reduce your HP to 1.
- Ranger gloves are now valued at 500,000 coins.
- Karil's coif now has the correct magic and ranged attack bonuses.
12 May 2020
- A bug has been fixed that would allow you to raise your strength level more than 21 levels above your current level with the dragon battleaxe special attack.
- The hit radius of Verzik Vitur's magic attack in the first phase has been lowered, making it easier to dodge the attack. You will now take 100% damage if you stand on the same tile as the projectile lands, while taking 50% damage if you stand on an adjacent tile (even if this tile is behind a pillar) and no damage if you stand at least 2 tiles away.
- A bug as been fixed where pressing the "Shift" key to drop items in one Anarchy client would also apply to a second client that is open at the same time, without being able to disable this in the second client.
- The "Collect" option on banks can no longer crash your client.
- The spell "superheat item" no longer gives disproportionate amounts of magic XP.
- The animations of the smoke devil, thermonuclear smoke devil and pet smoke devil have been fixed.
Hardcore Ironman, plat tokens on GE, alching, bugfixes
9 May 2020
Hardcore Ironman mode has been added to the game!
As of now, when you create a new account, you have the option to choose between "Regular", "OSRS", "Standard Ironman", "Hardcore Ironman" or "Ultimate Ironman" mode:
Hardcore Ironman mode is basically the same as standard Ironman mode, except you only have one life. If you die in a dangerous area, you will lose your Hardcore status and your account will be downgraded to a standard Ironman. Your stats on the Hardcore Ironman hiscores will be frozen and a skull icon will be added to indicate you have died.
The following locations are considered "safe", meaning you will not lose your Hardcore status if you die here:
- Duel arena
- Alchemical Hydra
- Dagannoth Mother
- Recipe for disaster
- Fight cave
- Chambers of Xeric
- Theatre of Blood
This list might change over time and certain locations may become dangerous for Hardcore Ironman in the future. However, we'll be sure to add an appropriate warning if they enter such an area so they know they are risking their Hardcore status when they enter.
We have also removed the "Permanent" option on Ironman accounts. This means that as of now, any Ironman, Hardcore Ironman or Ultimate Ironman account always has the possibility of being reverted to a regular (non Ironman) account by talking to the Ironman Handler in the shop area, taking into account a 3 day delay.
We have also made a few changes to improve our Grand Exchange and overall economy:
- Platinum tokens can now be used as currency on the Grand Exchange, so you can now trade items on the Grand Exchange that are worth more than max cash (for example the Twisted bow and Scythe of Vitur).
- Low alchemy now gives you 60% of the value of an item, high alchemy now gives you 75% of the value of an item (compared to 50% of the value of an item when you sell it to the general store). Items worth more than max cash - 2147M - will turn into platinum tokens instead. If you already have max cash in your inventory, you will also receive platinum tokens when you alch items of lower value.
- Whenever you receive coins (for example from opening a Barrows chest or reward casket) and you would have more than max cash, the extra coins will be dropped on the floor instead of being lost.
- When selling items to a shop, you will now automatically receive platinum tokens if you would have more than max cash in your inventory.
The following items have been added to master clue caskets:
- 3rd age cloak
- 3rd age amulet
- 3rd age wand
- 3rd age robe top
- 3rd age robe
- 3rd age mage hat
- 3rd age bow
- 3rd age range top
- 3rd age range legs
- 3rd age range coif
- 3rd age vambraces
- 3rd age platelegs
- 3rd age plateskirt (also added to hard clue caskets)
- 3rd age platebody
- 3rd age full helmet
- 3rd age kiteshield
- 3rd age longsword
In other news:
- We have fixed the occurrences of randomly disappearing NPC's in Raids I and Raids II.
- We have made several improvements to noclipping that should prevent pathfinding issues in Raids II and the Inferno. Please let us know if there are still pathfinding issues in one of these two minigames.
- The maximum hit of slayer dart has been fixed, this used to be too high. Using slayer dart while having a slayer's staff (e) equipped will now also only apply bonus damage when attacking monsters while on a slayer task.
- Lvl-7 enchant (Zenyte jewelry) now requires 20 blood runes, 20 soul runes and 1 cosmic rune, as it should be.
- Krystilia no longer has any combat level requirements in order to get slayer tasks assigned by her.
- You now only need 1 Zulrah scale per Toxic trident charge instead of 10.
- Ferocious gloves now go to your bank if you die.
- As of now, you cannot type in public chat if you are being asked to enter your account pin when logging in. Most importantly, this will prevent players from accidentally typing their pin in public chat when they log in.
- You can now trade master clue caskets with other players.
- Hydra's claw has been added to the global drop announcements.
- A bug has been fixed that allowed players to safespot Verzik's first phase by standing behind a pillar or her second phase by standing next to the eastern wall.
- Bree's animations have been fixed.
- The appearance of the splitbark helm and body have been fixed.
19 April 2020
- A bug has been fixed where you would not be able to autocast spells by right-clicking a spell in your spellbook and clicking "autocast". This bug was introduced in the last update.
- All cosmetic items from the donator store now have a proper coin price set.
- Destroying a rune pouch or looting bag will now drop the items on the floor.
- A bug has been fixed where being in trade while the server restarts may lead to losing the items in the trade.
Surge spells, tome of fire, ironman donator perks
17 April 2020
Surge spells and the Tome of fire have been added to the game. When charged, the Tome of fire provides an unlimited source of fire runes and increases the base damage of all fire spells with 50%. You can chargs the Tome of fire by using burnt pages on it. Both the Tome of fire and Burnt pages are sold in the PK store and obtained as possible rewards from wilderness pursuit crates.
Along with the surge spells, we have also updated the layout of the normal spellbook so it has the exact same layout as on OSRS. As a result, the following spells have also been added on top of the surge spells:
Enchant crossbow bolt
Before this update, you needed to use the "Lvl-1 enchant" through "Lvl-6 enchant" spells on crossbow bolts to enchant them, which was not the way it should work. As of now, you need to click the "Enchant crossbow bolt" spell and then click on the bolts you want to enchant. Each type of bolt requires a specific magic level and set of runes to enchant (list) . If you do not have the required magic level or runes, it will tell you what runes or magic level you need.
Before this update, you had to use the "Lvl-6 enchant" spell on zenyte jewelry to enchant it. This has now been corrected, so you now need to use the "Lvl-7 enchant" spell to enchant zenyte jewelry.
Teleport to last location
This will teleport you to the last location you teleported to. It works the same as the right-click option on Wizard Mizgog at home.
Teleport to house
This one does not work yet, but we added it in so we can match the layout of the normal spellbook in OSRS. It will be used to teleport to your house as soon as we add the construction skill, but it's going to take at least several months before we will start working on that skill.
- Ironman who donate to their account now have access to all donator perks, including bonus XP and bonus NPC drops. The donator store for ironman has remained unchanged.
- When casting offensive spells while having the Kodai wand equipped, there is now a 15% chance that no runes will be used.
- The hitpoints, max hit and defence of Glod and Ice Queen have been lowered.
- Glod and Ice Queen now spawn every 15 minutes instead of every 50 minutes. When they spawn, you have 30 minutes to kill them before they despawn.
- The hydra and turquoise slayer helmets now go to the bank on death.
- A wrong dark beast spawn has been fixed.
- The appearance of the black mask, highwayman mask and cow mask have been fixed.
Wilderness pursuits crates have also received some much-needed improvements:
- Dragon claws, armadyl godsword and armadyl crossbow have been added as possible rare rewards.
- Ancient staff has been removed, considering this item has little value.
- The amounts of several stackable items (runes, blood money, darts, ...) have been increased.
We are now working on some much-needed bugfixes. Our main goal will be to improve pathfinding and fix bugs with the Inferno and the Theatre of Blood. Being able to train defence while autocasting and fixing the combat interface of staffs with a special attack (such as the Toxic staff of the Dead) are also at the top of our priority list.
Grand Exchange anti-scam measure
8 April 2020
As of now, whenever you purchase an item in the Grand Exchange through the "shop" interface, you will be presented with a confirmation screen. This screen will show you the item you're about to buy or sell, along with the amount and price.
This measure should prevent any mistakes people might make if they click the wrong item or the wrong amount, or if others try to scam them by swapping the price and amount - a popular scam that's been happening to several people in the past week. For example, someone would put up an offer for 1,000,000,000 toxic blowpipes for 1 coin each, leading people to believe someone was buying one toxic blowpipe for one billion coins and end up selling their blowpipe for just one coin.
We have done our best to refund anyone who had fallen prey to this scam lately. If you were a victim of this scam but have not yet been refunded, please contact me or Pikachu on Discord.
Nightmare drops buff, bugfixes
3 April 2020
- The Nightmare's drop table has been buffed, all rare drops have had a major increase in drop rate to reflect the recent changes in the drop rates on OSRS.
- The Abyssal dagger special attack damage has been fixed, it now has the same max hit as on OSRS (it used to hit too high).
- The dragon dagger special attack damage has been fixed, it now has the same max hit as on OSRS (it used to hit too low).
- The delay between two potions sips has been fixed, this is now 1.8 seconds (3 game ticks). It used to be 1.2 seconds (2 game ticks).
- The "Last-location" option of Wizard Mizgog has been fixed.
- The Ale of the Gods has been added as a very rare master clue casket reward.
- Flight Kilisa, Flockleader Geerin and Wingman Skree now also count toward completion of the Aviansie slayer task (beside Aviansies and Kree'arra).
- Brutal black dragons and the King black dragon now count toward completion of the black dragon daily PVM task.
- A bug has been fixed where the following items were untradeable (they still have to be added to the Grand Exchange item list, which we will do in the next client update):
- Pith helmet
- Explorer backpack
- Purple boater
- Pink boater
- White boater
- White cavalier
- Red cavalier
- Navy cavalier
- Blue headband
- Gold headband
- Pink headband
- Green headband
- Bronze full helm (g)
- Bronze platebody (g)
- Bronze platelegs (g)
- Bronze kiteshield (g)
- Iron full helm (g)
- Iron kiteshield (g)
- Mithril full helm (g)
- Mithril platebody (g)
- Mithril platelegs (g)
- Mithril kiteshield (g)
- Noted attack potion (3)
- The Larupia hat has been fixed so your head no longer shows through.
27 March 2020
- During the God Wars weekend event, you do not require any killcount to enter the boss rooms. Due to a bug, players still needed a killcount to enter. This has now been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where you were able to sell items to the slayer store (other than Corkatrice/Abyssal/KBD/KQ/Vorkath/Hydra heads) but you would not receive anything for it.
- As the herb sack does not currently work yet, we have temporarily removed it from our slayer store until we have made it work. It has also been made untradeable.
- The Lumbridge & Draynor achievement entry to craft cosmic runes has been changed, you now need to craft more than 50 cosmic runes in one go to complete the achievement.
Spellbook swap, magic cape, raid improvements
23 March 2020
- Whenever you die or teleport out of a raid, you will now only lose 40% of the points that you had gathered in that particular raid, instead of 40% of your total raid points. This means that if your raid becomes bugged, you can now teleport away without too much of a penalty and dying will no longer cause you to lose all the points you had saved from previous raids. This change applies to both Raids I and II.
- The Lunar spell "spellbook swap" now works.
- A bug has been fixed where several Lunar spells would not use up any runes.
- You can now operate a magic cape inside the wilderness to swap your spellbook. You can also do this by right-clicking the cape in your inventory and using the "spellbook" option. Just like OSRS, you can only use this 5 times per 24 hours.
- The accuracy of the Armadyl godsword special attack has been increased.
- You can now equip the Western banner 1 & 2.
- Dagannoths now drop the Berserker helm.
- Taking damage in combat will no longer result in windows or interfaces closing.
- Uncut onyx drops are now always announced globally.
Bugfixes and improvements
22 March 2020
- Most of our items (especially the ones valued at 10M coins or more) have received a price correction to more accurately reflect their actual in-game value.
- Varrock elite diary now requires you to craft more than 100 earth runes in one go instead of more than 150.
- A bug has been fixed where some of Vorkath's projectiles (most importantly the acid spawns and rapid dragonfire attacks) were invisible.
- The quick prayers button next to the minimap has been fixed, so you no longer have to click slightly below the button to activate your quick prayers.
- Quick prayer mechanics have been improved. As of now, if you activate your quick prayers while one of your quick prayers is already active (because you manually activated it before), the prayer will remain active instead of being deactivated.
- A bug has been fixed where the Augury prayer would not be disabled when you activate an attack, strength, ranged or mage prayer.
- All slayer monsters now have their correct slayer level requirement to attack, in accordance to the OSRS slayer skill. This was already the case for most of our monsters, except for variations of slayer monsters, such as Basilisk Knights. As a result, Basilisk Knights now require a slayer level of 60 to attack instead of 40. The slayer XP has also been corrected for some monsters, especially superior slayer monsters.
- In the slayer interface, under the "Learn" tab, any slayer perks that you have unlocked are now shown in green.
- A bug has been fixed where players could not attack Knights of Saradomin and Spirital Warriors.
- When opening your bank in the duel arena, a second, glitched bank interface would be shown. This has been fixed.
- A cooking range has been added to the donator zone.
- The animation when casting the vengeance spell has been fixed.
- The dragon hunter lance now has the correct attack animation.
- Granite items will no longer be announced globally when dropped by an NPC.
Also a couple of bugfixes that were already released on 13 March 2020, but we hadn't made a news post about them back then:
- A bug has been fixed where Elf Warriors didn't count towards completion of their slayer task.
- You can no longer stake items to other players when you have played for less than 15 minutes.
- All skill capes and hoods now have their correct requirements to wear.
- ::dz now teleports you to the correct donator zone.
Basilisk knights, Nightmare drops
7 March 2020
Basilisk knights have been added to the game.
Similar to OSRS, they use melee and magic attacks along with a special attack that will stun you in place for a couple of seconds. You can avoid the special attack by walking one square away when you see the red orb coming to you. Unlike OSRS, you cannot break free from the stun by spamclicking or using auto-retaliate, so you'll just have to sit the stun out. It only lasts for three seconds, however.
Its most notable drop is the Basilisk Jaw, which can be attached to the helm of Neitiznot to create the Neitiznot faceguard, the helm with the highest strength bonus in the game. When killing Basilisk knights on a Basilisk task, your chance at a Basilisk Jaw drop is doubled. The Basilisk knights also have a superior version, Basilisk sentinels.
There are also a couple of important improvements to our game mechanics:
The Nightmare will now drop items for anyone who participated in killing it and your drop chance will be scaled off the amount of damage you dealt (so dealing 25% damage will give you 1/4th of the normal chance at getting a drop). Its droprates now also scale based off the team size, so if you kill it with 5 players, its droprates will be 5x as high. The droprates of the rare items have been slightly lowered to compensate for the overall higher drops for teams. This change means that fighting the Nightmare is now as good as soloing it (even slightly better since it's easier to kill a boss in team). To illustrate: say you are in a 5 man team killing the Nightmare and you dealt 25% of the damage. Normally, the chance at a Nightmare staff is 1 / 1000. 25% damage (1/4) with a 5 man team means your chance at a Nightmare staff drop becomes 1 / (1000 * 4 / 5) = 1 / 800.
As of now, you can continue a solo raid (both in Raids I and II) after being disconnected. Before the update, you could continue a raid if another player was still in the same raid; the same mechanic now also applies for solo raids. This expires after 24 hours (or after a server restart), so if you log out while inside a raid and log back in more than 24 hours later, you will get the "null instance" message and will have to teleport out, causing you to lose raid points. As long as you log back in within 24 hours, you will be able to continue the raid where you left off, without losing points.
The teleport interface has also been reworked. The donator zone now has its own button in the spellbook (the last teleport button, with the 'D' on it) and a new "Slayer" teleport option has been added, after the "Monster" teleport. All monster teleports that take you to slayer monsters (Slayer Tower, Rellekka Dugeon, Stronghold Cave, Catacombs, Basilisk Knights, Fossil Island, Karuulm Dungeon, Cave Kraken and Smoke Devils) have been moved there. We have also rearranged the monster teleports so they have a slightly more logical order. All teleport buttons now also display the correct information when hovered, stating it requires no runes or magic level to use.
In further news:
- A bug with the crystal bow and shield, where players could not wield them, has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where not all demonic gorillas counted towards completion of the slayer task.
- A bug has been fixed where moss giants didn't count towards completion of their slayer task.
- NPCs without max hit have been given the right stats (mostly certain ghosts, skeletons and giants).
- The amulet of the damned can now be traded on the Grand Exchange again.
- Teleportation devices in the donator zone are now clickable from every side.
- The furnace in the donator zone can now be used.
- An anvil has been added to the donator zone.
- Five dragon and one lucky impling have been added to the donator zone. When caught, the lucky impling will respawn after five minutes in a random spot inside the donator zone.
- The lucky impling in Puro-Puro will now respawn in one of three random locations in Puro-Puro after five minutes when caught. Before the update, it would always respawn in the same location.
- Karambwan and anglerfish fishing spots in the donator zone have been moved to the other side (closer to the banks).
- The Skozito altar inside the wilderness has been removed, as it clearly did not belong there.
- When clicking the special attack bar (or any interaction with a button) while above level 20 wilderness, you will no longer get spammed with "You cannot open a teleport interface above level 20 wilderness" messages.
The Nightmare of Ashihama has been released
26 February 2020
We are glad to announce that we are the first RuneScape Private Server with the Nightmare of Ashihama.
We had to perform a major cache update for this update, which has changed a lot of Object and NPC IDs, along with certain parts of the map. If you find anything in the game that no longer works due to this update, please let us know.
The Nightmare has similar attacks and mechanics as on OSRS, with a few differences.
It is a boss that is fought in groups, but once a group is fighting the boss, you cannot join until the boss has been defeated or all players have died. Once a player initiates a new group, you have 30 seconds to join them before the next fight starts. Ironman players can fight this boss alongside non-irons.
Its hitpoints depend on the amount of participants and the fight is divided into six stages, three stages in which you need to attack the Nightmare and three stages in which you need to charge the totems in the four corners of the room by attacking them. At the end of each totem stage, the Nightmare's hitpoints are rescaled based on the amount of players that are still alive. As soon as the Nightmare is reduced to 2/3rd HP, it becomes invulnerable until all four totems in the room have been fully charged. The same thing happens once it reaches 1/3rd HP and once it reaches 1 hitpoint.
Aside from melee, ranged and magic attacks, it uses three special attacks throughout the entire fight:
- Flower power: the room will be divided into four quadrants, with one corner indicated with green blossoms (safe corner) and one corner indicated with red berries (dangerous corner). Standing outside the safe corner will cause you to take rapid damage, standing inside the red corner will cause you to take even more damage.
- Husks: occasionally, minions will spawn that use ranged and magic attacks. Unlike OSRS, the player is not frozen in place when this happens.
- Grasping claws: black portals spawn all over the room. Standing on one will cause you to take heavy damage.
Its most notable drops, all of which have the exact same stats and abilities as in OSRS:
- Nightmare staff
- Eldritch orb, attach to a Nightmare staff to create an Eldritch Nightmare staff
- Harmonised orb, attach to a Nightmare staff to create a Harmonised Nightmare staff
- Volatile orb, attach to a Nightmare staff to create a Volatile Nightmare staff
- Inquisitor's great helm
- Inquisitor's hauberk
- Inquisitor's plateskirt
- Inquisitor's mace
- Little Nightmare pet
The Inquisitor's helm, hauberk and plateskirt can be combined into an Inquisitor's armour set at a Grand Exchange clerk.
In other news:
- The way NPC loot is divided amongst players has been changed, for any NPC that can be fought in a team. As of now, the player who dealt most damage is no longer guaranteed to receive all the loot. Rather, everyone who participated in the kill has a chance to receive loot relative to the amount of damage they dealt.
- We have (hopefully) fixed a bug that would cause players to get stuck under certain circumstances, unable to move or attack other players or NPCs. Please let us know if you encounter any such bug again in the future.
- A bug has been fixed where Zulrah would not drop any items if killed while submerging.
- If you die at Zulrah, you can now reclaim your items for 100K coins instead of 500K.
- Hill giant club now has the correct bonuses and requirements to wield.
- You can no longer get red dragons assigned as a slayer task if your agility level is under 30.
- Skotizo now counts toward completion of Greater Demon and Black Demon slayer tasks.
- The following items have been removed from the global drop announcements: dragon longsword, dragon battleaxe, dragon halberd, dragon boots, rock-shell pieces and spined pieces.
- We have disabled one of the ladders in the ship at level 55 wilderness, as it could be used to easily escape since players could not move in that square and therefore not attack each other.
- Larupia hunter equipment now requires a hunter level of 28 to wear.
- You can now craft studded body and studded chaps.
- A bug has been fixed where weapon poison(+) required noted coconut milk to make instead of regular coconut milk.
- We have fixed up a large portion of our skill interfaces (the information you see whenever you click on a skill in your skill tab). Some information was incorrect, while a lot of the things shown (like baking stews, brewing beer, farming vegetables, ...) are simply not available in our game and have been removed from the interfaces. It's still a work in progress, so not all skills show the correct information yet.
- You now have the correct stand animation when having a banner or regular scythe equipped.
15 February 2020
- A bug has been fixed where 6 rift guardians spawn each time you craft runes. We are currently in the process of confiscating excess pets and pet points of those who sold their rift guardians to the pet store. If you received rift guardians through this bug, please send a message to Lawless or Pikachu on Discord to hand them over, otherwise it's possible that we will confiscate more pets from the account than needed.
- The max hit of knives has been fixed, they used to hit far too high if you also had high level arrows or bolts equipped.
- A bug has been fixed where too many amulets of glory would be spawned in your inventory when charging glories at the fountain of rune.
7 February 2020
- A bug with the Trident of the seas, Trident of the swamp and Sanguinesti staff has been fixed that caused it to lose its magic autocast and turned it into a melee weapon.
- You can now deal damage to Zulrah as it is submerging.
- Ironman mode players can now purchase any item from the ranged store and melee store.
- There is now a small chance to receive 100M - 300M coins from an hourly reward box. This replaces the rainbow afro "jackpot". The rainbow afro remains a rare reward from the hourly reward box.
- Players can now freely teleport out of the Cat lady random event. They will not get a reward when they do so.
- A bug has been fixed that caused TzTok-Jad to not always spawn on the final wave of the Fight Caves.
- You can now create an infernal max cape by combining a max cape and max hood with an infernal cape. This cape has the same stats as the infernal cape.
- Players can no longer get stuck at the log balance in the wilderness agility course.
- Players can no longer get stuck after clicking the wheat in Puro-Poru.
- A bug has been fixed where players might be standing at the Alchemical Hydra entrance upon login, even if they logged out in a different place.
- Crafting bones to peaches or bones to bananas tablets at the lectern in the Abyss now grants XP per tablet created rather than a fixed amount of XP regardless of how many tablets were created.
- Elite void mage robes now give 2.5% bonus magic damage.
Further pathing improvements, bugfixes
29 January 2020
In the past two days, we have released two more updates which further address pathing issues. A bug has been fixed where players were unable to pick up items from the floor while in combat. Secondly, your character will now properly follow your target in PvP if they try to run away. This time, they won't escape so easily.
A few other bugs have also been fixed:
- You can no longer damage the pillars in the Inferno.
- Ice barrage in PvP has been fixed.
- You can no longer set up a multicannon at Hydra or inside the Inferno.
- Chinchompas now work as intended, with the proper graphical effects.
Full Inferno, pathing fixes, whip-only stakes
27 January 2020
Today marks the release of the Inferno - one of the greatest solo PVM challenges in OldSchool RuneScape. We have managed to add the complete Inferno with all its waves, NPCs and mechanics, with a few exceptions:
- No Yt-Hurkots will spawn to heal Jads.
- Jal-Zeks will not revive dead NPCs.
- Ja-Imkots will not burrow.
Non-donators need to complete all 69 waves of Inferno to receive an Infernal cape, while donators of any rank have the option to play a 10-wave or 20-wave Inferno.
We have also managed to make some major improvements to our pathing. All ranged weapons now have their appropriate attack range in accordance to the OSRS wiki and you will no longer walk in melee distance of an enemy when using ranged or magic.
On top of all that, you can now do a whip-only or DDS-only stake. All you need to do is select the 'Whip/DDS' option in the rules while you only have either a whip or DDS on you. If you do not have a whip with you, the stake will be DDS-only. If you do not have a DDS with you, the stake will be whip-only. If you have both, the stake will allow you to use both a whip and DDS during the fight.
In other news:
- A bug has been fixed where a player might get stuck if they attack another player with melee while walking underneath their target at the same time.
- The chance to receive lumberjack outfit pieces while cutting logs has once again been greatly increased.
- The damage of the ruby bolts (e) special effect against the Corporeal Beast is now properly capped at 100 instead of 50.
- Salve amulet (i/e/ei) is now automatically kept on death.
16 January 2020
- A bug has been fixed where the "last-location" option at Wizard Mizgog did not work for all teleports.
- The chance to receive lumberjack outfit pieces while cutting logs has been significantly increased.
- The max hit of the Fossil Island Wyverns will now be displayed correctly in the drop tables.
- The description of Nieve's Dagannoth slayer task has been adjusted so it says "Dagannoth king or mother" instead of only "Dagannoth rex".
- Waves in the Fight Caves will no longer prematurely spawn when killing a Tz-Kek.
- The Fight Caves NPCs will no longer be shown as if they are alive for a second after they die.
In the meantime, we continue our work on the Inferno, which we're hoping to get released next week!
Fossil Island Wyverns
6 january 2020
Players now have access to Fossil Island, where Wyverns are found inside their cave. You can get there through the Monsters Teleport - Fossil Island.
These Wyverns drop the following items:
- Wyvern visage, which can be made into an Ancient Wyvern shield at the northern strange machine on the island. This requires an Elemental shield and a hammer in your inventory. Unlike the OSRS version, the shield is charged by absorbing dragon or Wyvern breath (just like the DFS). Its special attack works the same as the Dragonfire shield and Dragonfire ward, except it has a max hit of 15 (rather than 25) and will freeze your opponent for 6 seconds. It is the only shield that can protect against the freeze effect of Wyverns and also the only shield that can protect against the freeze effect of another player's Ancient Wyvern shield special attack.
- Wyvern bones
- Granite longsword
- Granite boots
Other improvements included in this update:
- The combat interface of all longswords has been fixed, so their styles are now Chop, Slash, Lunge and Block as they are supposed to be.
- The Revenants teleport has been moved to the Wilderness teleports tab.
- All wilderness teleports are now sorted on wilderness level. Several incorrect wildy level indicators next to the teleports have also been fixed.
- Wizard Mizgog now has "Last-teleport" as right-click option, which will take you to the last place you've teleported to.
- The Olmlet can now be morphed into five other versions: Puppadile, Tektiny, Vanguard, Vasa Minirio and Vespina.
- You can now purchase elemental shields and mind shields at the general store.
- A bug was fixed where the Dragon hunter lance would not correctly give 20% bonus damage and accuracy against draconic creatures.
- The Dragonfire shield, Dragonfire ward and Ancient Wyvern shield special attack can no longer be used against draconic creatures.
- Vorkath can now be assigned as a boss slayer task.
- You can no longer be teleported to a random event while killing the Alchemical Hydra.
Alchemical Hydra, raids, donator bonuses, Christmas discount
20 December 2019
A picture speaks louder than a thousand words:
The Alchemical Hydra can be found at the north-east end of the Karuulm slayer dungeon. It can only be killed while on a Hydra slayer task, but players are also allowed to kill it one time per 24 hours without slayer task. Donators get 2 free kills per 24h, super donators 4, extreme donators 8, legendary donators 16, uber donators 32 and immortal donators are allowed an infinite amount of Alchemical Hydra kills without requiring a Hydra slayer task. If you die, you can reclaim your items for 100K coins at Orrvor quo Maten.
- Hydra leather, which can be crafted into Ferocious gloves at the machinery near the rune and adamant dragons (no hammer needed).
- Hydra's claw, which can be combined with a Zamorakian spear to create the Dragon hunter lance, a weapon offering 20% bonus damage and accuracy against draconic creatures.
- Alchemical hydra heads to recolour your slayer helmet or to be sold to the slayer store for 25 slayer points.
- Ikkle hydra pet, which you can morph into four different colours.
- All other Hydra drops (Hydra bones, Hydra's tail, eye, fang and heart).
There is also a Christmas sale in our donator store, 20% discount on all donator store items, starting on 22 December and ending on 2 January (please check the timer on our website homepage).
We have decided to increase the droprates for both Raids I and Raids II. There is now a 1% chance at getting a unique drop for every 2,000 raid points instead of 3,000 raid points. This chance caps at 10% (20,000 raid points).
Donators also get higher raid point bonuses:
- Donator: +20% points (from +10%)
- Super donator: +40% points (from +30%)
- Extreme donator: +60% points (from +50%)
- Legendary donator: +80% points (from +70%)
- Uber donator: +120% points (from +90%)
- Immortal donator: +200% points (from +110%)
We have also buffed some uber donator benefits:
- 50% bonus XP (from 40%)
- 25% bonus NPC droprates (from 20%)
- 50% bonus pet droprates (from 40%)
- 70% bonus vote points (from 40%)
- 15 bonus PC points per game (from 10)
- 6 crystal chest rolls (from 4)
- 30% bonus slayer points (from 20%)
- When you die outside PvP, you will now keep all your items.
- 80% bonus XP (from 50%)
- 40% bonus NPC droprates (from 25%)
- 80% bonus pet droprates (from 50%)
- 120% bonus vote points (from 60%)
- 25 bonus PC points per game (from 15)
- 100% chance to burn/smelt/cook with an infernal (pick)axe or harpoon (from 90%)
- 8 crystal chest rolls (from 5)
- 50% bonus slayer points (from 30%)
- 10 slayer points to remove a task (from 15)
A couple of other improvements:
- Players can now check their current slayer task through the slayer helmet's 'Check' option and the kill tracker through 'Log'.
- Kalphite Princess, Vet'ion Jr. and Pet snakeling can now properly morph through their metamorphosis option.
- You can now complete the elite wilderness task of teleporting to Ghorrock by teleporting to the Frozen Waste Plateau (the description has been changed to avoid confusion).
- You can now properly buy a bearhead from the melee shop.
- A couple of items that had a listed value of 0 coins are now valued at 1 coin.
- A bug has been fixed where some hats and masks were visually broken.
8 December 2019
- A bug has been fixed where melee weapons would have a higher max hit than normal.
- Players can no longer cast vengeance other, heal other, energy transfer or cure other if the other person is in a fight in a single-combat zone.
Imbued jewelry, salve, bugfixes
27 November 2019
- You can now purchase Tarn's diary at the general store for 2M coins to enchant your salve amulet.
- You can now use rings of recoil, either noted or unnoted, on a ring of suffering to apply a recoil effect.
- You can now enchant the Ring of the Gods, Ring of Suffering (regular and recoil) and Salve Amulet (regular and enchanted) at the Imbue handler.
- You can now choose to enchant any piece of jewelry at the Imbue handler with slayer points instead of PK points.
- Requirements to equip (and/or bonuses) have been fixed for the following items:
- Steel pickaxe
- Adamant (pick)axe
- Rune pickaxe
- Dragon (pick)axe
- Infernal (pick)axe
- Adamant sword
- Rune cane
- Mirror shield
- Fremennik shield
- Heraldic shields
- Hardleather body
- The ring of stone can now be properly equipped in the ring slot.
- All zenyte jewelry now requires a hitpoints level of 75 to wear, which was not always the case.
- A bug has been fixed where quickly opening mystery boxes might lead to losing a box.
- Greater Nechryael now counts toward completion of the Nechryael slayer task.
- Insatiable Bloodveld, Mutated Bloodveld and Insatiable mutated Bloodveld now all count toward completion of the Bloodveld slayer task.
- Ring of recoil will now break after dealing 40 recoil damage, instead of 200. The amount of damage already dealt is now saved to your character file so it is not reset on death or when logging out. You can check the amount of damage it can deal by operating it.
6 November 2019
- When wearing a full set of Justiciar Armour, any damage to you (outside PvP) will now be reduced according to the same formula as in OSRS.
- A bug has been fixed where players were never able to poison other players with poisoned weapons.
- The abyssal tentacle can now apply poison.
- The dragon battleaxe special attack will now properly boost your strength level by 10 + (attlvl / 10 + deflvl/ 10 + rangelvl / 10 + magelvl / 10) / 4, up to a maximum of 120. A bug has also been fixed where the special attack wouldn't work if you already had a boosted strength level (for example through the use of potions).
1 November 2019
It's taken us far longer to add this boss than we had initially anticipated, largely due to its complex combat mechanics, but it's finally here!
Vorkath is an undead blue dragon, therefore vulnerable to items that give bonuses against undead as well as items such as the dragon hunter crossbow. It also counts toward completion of blue dragon slayer tasks.
It's a highly profitable boss, as it drops two superior dragon bones every kill and has two rolls on its droptable each time you kill it. It also boasts high coin drops as well. Non-donators need to pay a fee of 20K coins each time they want to enter, while donators of any rank can enter for free.
When you die, you need to pay 100K coins to Torfinn to reclaim your items.
Its combat mechanics are the same as in OSRS, meaning it will first perform six regular attacks, then one of its two special attack, then another six regular attacks and lastly another special attack (the one that he didn't perform before).
Its regular attacks can be melee, ranged (spiked ball), magic (blue ball), regular yellow dragonfire, purple dragonfire (turns off your prayers), green dragonfire (venomous) or a large fire bomb that you must dodge if you don't want to get hit for up to 121 damage. Unlike other dragons, you need a stronger protection from antifire through the use of super antifire potions.
Its two special attacks are as follows: one will freeze you with a white dragonfire attack, then a Zombified spawn will walk up to you which you must kill (best with crumble undead), otherwise it will explode when it reaches you, dealing up to 60 damage. Vorkath will take 50% reduced damage as long as the spawn is alive. Its other special attack involves 40 pools of acid that are spread across the floor and must be avoided, otherwise you will take up to 10 poison damage and Vorkath will heal for the same amount. It will also spit 25 fireballs in very quick succession, all of which must be dodged by walking or running around.
After it has used its second special attack, the cycle will start anew.
Along with a lot of other items, including the draconic visage, it drops the following items which all have the same uses as in OSRS:
- Superior dragon bones
- Skeletal visage (also added to the donator store and mystery box)
- Dragonbone necklace
- Vorkath's head
Other improvements in today's update:
- Hydras now drop Hydra tail, which can be combined with the dragonbone necklace and bonecrusher to create the bonecrusher necklace.
- You can now use the numerical keys 1 - 5 on your keyboard to choose an option when you have a dialogue with multiple choices.
- You can now use the spacebar to continue when chatting with an NPC.
- You can now use the escape key to close your current dialog.
Slayer revised, minor improvements
24 October 2019
- Slayer tasks have been revised, especially XP (to match that of OSRS) as well as the descriptions of locations, so it's easier for players.
- Several NPC's (mostly smaller ones, not bosses) have had their stats fixed, especially their max hit, attack and defence levels which weren't always correct.
- You can now charge the Toxic staff of the dead or serpentine helmets with any amount of Zulrah scales you want, rather than requiring 11,000 at once.
- The price of the Avernic defender has been set to 1 coin, so it will not protect over other items.
- The chance to receive a lumberjack piece when woodcutting has been increased a lot.
- The chance to receive an angler piece when fishing has been increased a lot.
- The price of Ava's accumulator in the Ironman store is now 10,000 coins rather than 1 million coins, so it is now the same price as in the ranged store.
- Mining iron ore with the infernal pickaxe while having coal in your inventory now has a chance to melt the ore into steel bars instead of iron bars.
- A bug with the Sulphur Lizard task has been fixed, you can now complete the slayer task.
- Some new slayer tasks are added, including Revenants and adamant and rune dragons.
- Crawling into the crevice in the Kraken Cove now takes you to the right place.
10 October 2019
In today's updates:
- You can no longer cast Lunar spells on players that are inside the duel arena.
- Superior slayer monsters have been fixed, several slayer monsters now have a 1/200 chance to spawn a superior version when killed. Keep in mind that you need to unlock the superior tasks in the slayer interface first.
- The dragon thrownaxe special attack has been fixed, it no longer deals an excessive amount of damage and will allow you to perform your next attack on the next game tick.
- Weapon attack speeds have been fixed, as in all weapons should now have their proper attack speeds.
- A bug has been fixed where depositing noted items into a looting bag did not always work properly.
- A bug in the Chambers of Xeric has been fixed that would cause severe lag upon entering.
- The text about the crystal seed entry in the western diary has been fixed, as you had to take a crystal bow to the old man in Edgeville instead to complete it.
Dragon sword special, consecutive slayer tasks
9 October 2019
The dragon sword special attack has been fixed, whoever coded it before had accidentally given it a 2.5x (+150%) damage and accuracy instead of 1.25x (+25%) damage and accuracy. It will also no longer disable your opponent's overhead prayers but hit through the protect from melee prayer instead, so now it should be just like in OSRS.
As such, whoever had died due to being killed through use of the dragon sword by another player, please post on this topic or send a Discord PM to Pikachu about which items you had lost, then we'll make sure they are confiscated from whomever abused the bug and return them to you. Our sincerest apologies for this.
- Voting has been fixed, you will now properly receive vote points again after voting on a toplist. A bug was accidentally introduced when we added a measure to prevent excessive multivoting.
- Completing a slayer task will now grant the same amount of slayer points as on OSRS (meaning you'll now get fewer slayer points for individual tasks and none from Turael).
- Every 10th, 50th, 100th, 250th, and 1,000th task, a player will now receive bonus slayer points, instead of receiving a bonus only on the 10th, 30th, 50th, 70th, 100th and 150th. The bonuses per slayer master can be found on the OSRS wiki.
- A bug has been fixed where killing Sulphur Lizards would not count toward completion of a slayer task.
Karuulm slayer dungeon
5 October 2019
Today, we have added the Karuulm slayer dungeon to the game. The Alchemical Hydra is not yet included, but we do have all the other NPC's that reside in the dungeon. You can reach the dungeon through the Monsters teleport in your spellbook and choosing "Karuulm Dungeon". Unlike OSRS, you do not need special footwear inside the dungeon. You can also use a dwarf multicannon everywhere inside to rack up easy kills.
Hydras have pretty much the same combat mechanics as in OSRS, switching their attack style every 3 attacks and spitting a poison attack once after about 30 seconds. You can avoid the poison by moving away, but unlike OSRS you will not keep getting poisoned if you stay in the poison pool. Their most notable drops are Hydra's eye, fang and heart which can be combined into the brimstone ring. You are always guaranteed to get a piece that you do not yet have, so if you have an eye and fang, you are guaranteed to get a heart the next time. They do not yet drop the Hydra tail because it can only be used with the dragonbone necklace, an item that is dropped exclusively by Vorkath. We'll be sure to add the Hydra tail as a drop in one of the next updates, when we release Vorkath.
Drakes have the exact same mechanics as in OSRS, attacking with melee and ranged along with an avoidable dragon breath attack that they use once every 7 attacks. Their most notable drops are Drake's claw and Drake's tooth. The claw can be combined with boots of stone to create boots of brimstone, the tooth can be combined with holy sandals to create devout boots. The boots of stone can be purchased in the slayer store for 200 slayer points each.
Wyrms drop the dragon harpoon and dragon sword. The dragon harpoon can be worn in the weapons slot and used as a harpoon for fishing. It can also be combined with a smouldering stone to make an infernal harpoon. The infernal harpoon has infinite uses and has a 30% - 90% chance to cook fish when fishing, depending on your donator rank.
All three of the above mentioned monsters (Hydras, Drakes and Wyrms) also drop dragon knives and dragon thrownaxes. On top of that, the droprates of the rare drops of all three monsters are quadrupled if you kill them while on a slayer assignment. All three monsters are assigned by Duradel.
There are also Greater Demons and Fire Giants in the dungeon, as well as Sulphur Lizards that drop mostly supplies.
Other small changes:
- Ironman mode players can now purchase Ava's accumulator, Dwarf multicannon and snakeskin boots in the ranged store.
- The toxic staff of the dead now has +25 magic attack bonus when charged instead of +17.
- Seers ring (i) now has +12 magic attack and defence bonus instead of +8.
- Lava dragons are now only assigned by Krystilia (the wilderness slayer master in Edgeville's jail).
- The max hit of Rock Crabs has been lowered to 1 (used to be 5).
- The max hit of Greater Demons has been lowered to 10 (used to be 16).
- The chance to obtain a Lumberjack piece when cutting logs has been increased.
- The dragon sword has been removed from the raids rewards chest, so there is now a slightly higher chance to obtain any of the other rewards when looting the chest.
- The Avernic defender is now untradeable, as it was made tradeable by accident. The hilt remains tradeable.
Boss room only raids, bugfixes
17 September 2019
Today, we have added the possibility for legendary donators to play a shortened version of Raids I (Chambers of Xeric), where they only need to kill the Great Olm rather than having to do an entire raid. Note that only one person in the party needs to have the legendary donator status to make use of this feature.
- Halberds and the Scythe of Vitur now train the correct combat skills.
- A bug with chinchompas has been fixed where quickly switching to them in between attacks would cause chin explosions without actually using them.
- A bug has been fixed where adamant knives required a hitpoints level of 30 to wear instead of a ranged level of 30.
- You can now properly use rigour and augury with quick prayers, both of them accidentally required preserve to be unlocked rather than rigour or augury.
- Magic fangs can now be dismantled into 20,000 Zulrah scales.
- Cerberus now counts towards completion of hellhound tasks.
- Brutal black dragons now count toward completion of black dragon tasks.
- Glod and Ice Queen their attacks have been slightly nerfed. A bug has also been fixed that would cause players to not always receive rewards when they are killed.
- You will no longer lose traps or hunter rewards when trying to pick up a trap with a full inventory.
Ignore list, 50 donator point scroll
13 September 2019
Some bugfixes and improvements
12 September 2019
A couple of bugfixes and improvements today:
- A bug is fixed where players would appear as not being properly moved to a new location after teleporting or being teleported. This happened on rare occasions with random events, amulet of glory, Pest Control games, obelisks and other teleports.
- Zulrah will no longer stay stuck in its ranged form.
- Tanzanite fangs can now be dismantled into 20,000 Zulrah scales.
- NPCs can no longer attack players through walls with melee.
- Hourly reward boxes can now be noted.
- Marks of grace can no longer be quickly and infinitely spawned by clicking certain objects during rooftop agility courses.
- Hovering your mouse over the Morytania diary lady will no longer crash your client.
31 August 2019
A couple of bugfixes and additions today:
- The supplies store now sells Karambwans, Sharks, Super restores and Saradomin brews. Irons cannot purchase these.
- Ancestral hat, robe top and robe bottom now offer +2% damage bonus per piece.
- Selling 2M or more platinum tokens can no longer result in losing the tokens without receiving coins in return.
- Drinking antipoison will now properly remove poison status.
- Players are no longer able to note items in the resource area over a large distance.
Theatre of Blood, bugfixes
27 August 2019
A long awaited update on Anarchy has finally been released: The Theatre of Blood!
For now, our Theatre of Blood only has one room: the final boss room. At a later point, we may decide to add the other rooms, but first we'll focus our attention on Vorkath, donator zone improvements, hydras and the Alchemical hydra.
If and when we add the other ToB rooms, the "boss room only" mode will remain a feature but only for higher tier donators.
The Theatre of Blood end boss, Verzik Vitur, works in a similar way as OSRS but with some notable differences.
In the first stage, she will launch magic balls from her throne, which can be avoided by either running 3+ squares away or by hiding behind one of the pillars. Protect from magic helps to reduce the damage. Unlike OSRS, the pillars will not collapse when hit by her attacks. You don't need any special item to damage her in this stage, so any weapons will do to reduce her health.
After the first stage is over, all pillars will collapse and Verzik Vitur will fly to the middle of the room where she will launch bombs at the locations of the players which can be avoided by walking 1 square away. Protect from missiles helps reduce damage from this attack. She will attack with magic balls, the damage of which can only be reduced through protect from magic. Standing close to her will cause her to use melee attacks that can hit everyone in the room.
She can summon Nylocas, which will walk toward players and explode, dealing damage based on how close you are standing to her (you are safe when you are 5+ squares away). They will explode after a set amount of time, so it's recommended to run away from them and/or use freeze spells against them.
Once Verzik Vitur reaches 35% health, she can also summon Nylocas Matomenos. These do not attack, but will die off and heal her for their remaining hitpoints after a set amount of time.
Once the second stage is over, she will land on the floor and use melee, ranged and magic attacks, none of which can be avoided by walking away. Using the appropriate protection prayers at the correct time will help against this form.
After killing the third form, you will have completed the raid and can proceed to the treasure room to loot the treasure! Similar to the Chambers of Xeric, each 3,000 raid points gives 1% chance on a unique item from the chest. Use the teleport crystal to teleport out.
The notable Theatre of Blood rewards are as follows:
- Ghrazi rapier, a strong stab weapon.
- Justiciar faceguard, chestguard and legguards, armour with high melee and ranged defence bonuses. Wearing the full set does not currently offer any bonuses.
- Avernic defender hilt, which can be combined with a dragon defender to create the Avernic defender. This process can be reversed and you will receive both the defender and the hilt back.
- The Sanguinesti staff, which needs to be charged using blood runes (3 runes for 1 charge up to 20,000 charges). Similar to the trident of the seas, it has a built in spell. The spell hits slightly higher than the trident of the swamp and has a 1 in 6 chance to heal for 50% of the damage dealt. The staff cannot be used in PvP.
- The scythe of Vitur, which will hit three times when used against big monsters (for up to 100%, 50% and 25% of your max hit). The scythe can be charged with blood runes and vials of blood (obtained from the Theatre of Blood rewards chest) to grant much better bonuses, requiring 1 vial and 300 blood runes for 100 charges. Unlike its OSRS version, it cannot hit multiple targets.
Also some important changes in today's update:
- Demonic gorillas now have their proper overhead prayers.
- You can now spend mage arena points at the mage bank.
- You can now use freeze spells to freeze NPCs in place.
- Ahrim's staff is now a one-handed weapon.
- The Dragonfire shield now has 50 lower melee and ranged defence, its defense stats go up as the shield is charged with dragonfire, up to 50.
- A bug has been fixed where darts had the wrong ranged strength. They would also offer the wrong ranged attack and strength bonus when used in a toxic blowpipe.
- A bug has been fixed where logging out and back in while inside a Raid might result in being on the wrong height or inside a wall.
- The necklace of anguish now offers +5 ranged strength bonus.
- The tormenced bracelet now offers +5% magic attack bonus.
- A bug has been fixed where the occult necklace would not always offer 10% magic attack bonus.
- A bug has been fixed where the trident of the seas/swamp would offer a magic attack bonus. which shouldn't be the case.
- The max hit dummy at the donator zone should now always display your actual max hit, which wasn't always correctly shown before.
- A bug has been fixed where the NPC droptable would not work when searching on an item name instead of an NPC name.
- The corporeal beast is now immune to both poison and venom.
- A bug has been fixed where poison would only be applied once every minute instead of once every 18 seconds.
- Drinking any strength of antipoison potion will now remove venom and turn it into regular poison. Drinking antipoison a second time will completely remove it.
- A bug has been fixed where anti-venom potions did not provide poison immunity. Several antipoison and anti-venom potions also had the wrong timers.
- You can now create anti-venom and anti-venom+ potions by combining antidote++(4) with Zulrah's scales and an anti-venom(4) with torstol respectively. The creation of these potions did in theory work before, but you could only use antidote++(3) and anti-venom(3) as base instead of (4).
- Any clues or crystal keys dropped by TzTok-Jad are now dropped outside the fight caves.
- A bug has been fixed where TzTok-Jad may not always spawn correctly.
- Yell messages are now shown in a green color.
- A bug has been fixed where having a skillcape in your inventory and also having one equipped while dying would result in your character bugging out and getting stuck at 0 hitpoints.
- Redwood (in woodcutting and firemaking), dragon dart (in fletching and ranged), dark crabs (in fishing and cooking), missing prayers and anti-venom potions were added to the skill interfaces.
- A bug with the Grand Exchange interface has been fixed where more items would be shown than you could actually collect, if you had already collected some items before form your offer. This was purely a visual bug.
Mystery box and Raids improvements
22 August 2019
First off, we have revamped our mystery boxes to grant 10% chance on a rare item, 30% chance on coins and 60% chance on a more common item. Please check our store page (Mystery box tab) for detailed information. The overall value of the mystery box has not changed by much (it has slightly increased), but now a mystery box only has a 30% chance at coins instead of 67%.
In the next few hours, anyone who had donated for our 39.5 euros package or more will receive 1 extra mystery box per 39.5 euros they donated , to compensate for the fact that the mystery box is now worth a little bit more than before.
A few extra items have been added to the mystery box as well:
- Twisted bow
- Twisted buckler
- Ancestral hat
- Ancestral robe top
- Ancestral robe bottom
- Dragon warhammer
- Magic fang
- Serpentine visage
- Tanzanite mutagen
- Spectral spirit shield
- Arcane spirit shield
- Bandos godsword
- Zamorak godsword
- Saradomin godsword
The whip has also been removed from the mystery box due to its value being too low. We have also lowered the value of the whip in the donator store to 20 donator points.
Next up, a few improvements to raids:
Dinh's bulwark has been added as a unique raid reward! Please note that it does not yet have a special attack, but it does have its proper stats and requirements to wear.
As of now, players no longer need to be the clan leader to start a raid, anyone in a clan can now start one. When a player leaves or disconnects, the raid simply continues for all other players, a raid instance will only be removed if no more players are present at all. You can now also resume a raid if you log out and back in, provided you are not going solo.
- A bug has been fixed where revenant items could be charged with ether without the ether being removed from your inventory.
- Upon dying, you will no longer lose charges on items that you keep (for example scales and darts in a toxic blowpipe).
- Untradable items lost on death (that are not automatically kept on death) will now appear for the person who lost them, rather than being lost altogether.
- Several items, such as Zulrah's items, raid items and spirit shields now have a proper alch and protect on death value.
- Tormented bracelet requirements have been added.
- A bug has been fixed that made the Great Olm look twitchy.
- A bug has been fixed where not all character appearances could be used (certain hairstyles, clothing, ...).
- Anglerfish has been added to the skill interfaces. The fishing instrument in the skill interface for sea turtle and manta ray has been corrected.
- Pest Control portals will no longer look glitchy when being attacked.
18 August 2019
- A bug has been fixed where Zulrah would stay in her melee form forever.
- The abyssal dagger special attack has received a small accuracy buff.
- 3rd age druidic equipment has been added to master treasure trails.
- Master treasure trails now have more rolls and a higher chance at getting a rare item.
- You can now use dragon arrows with a 3rd age bow.
- You can now properly teleport out of the Dagannoth Mother cave when stuck there.
- After dying, your special attack bar will now correctly be shown as refilled.
- A bug has been fixed where the last piece of Graceful equipment you wear will not grant any bonus agility XP.
- The bearhead no longer looks glitchy.
Custom hotkeys, rune dragons, bugfixes
15 August 2019
Custom hotkeys have been added!
You can access this interface by clicking the "Keybindings" (F1) button on your wrench tab. Then click on the text next to an icon to change its keybinding and press another key to change the keybinding to that key.
A list of all keys you can use for keybinding:
- F1 - F12
- Page Up
- Page Down
The interface also has the option 'Esc closes current interface', which is disabled by default. With this option enabled, you can press Esc to close top-level interfaces such as your bank. This option will also clear any text you have typed.
Adamant and rune dragons have been added to the game, you can teleport them by choosing the 'Adamant and Rune dragons' option in the Monsters teleport. They drop dragon limbs and unfinished dragon bolts. They do not have the special attacks as in OSRS yet, for now they just have melee, magic, ranged and dragonfire attacks, just like mithril dragons.
The max cape price for non-donators has also been lowered to 50M. Anyone who paid 200M for the max cape can request a refund of 150M coins either in this topic or in a new topic in the refund forum.
- Ironman players can now purchase all items from the general store.
- Gem rocks have been added in the crafting guild, counting towards the Falador achievement diary.
- The monkfish fishing spot in Falador park has been replaced by manta rays, you can now complete this task in the Falador achievement diary.
- A bug has been fixed where the protect from melee prayer would not reduce the damage from a dragon claws special attack.
- Dragon claws, dragon pickaxe and 3rd age equipment now have their proper level requirements to wear.
- The Thammaron's Sceptre now has the correct combat interface and you can now autocast spells with it.
- The Mithril dragons are now found in the correct spots in the Ancient Cavern.
- Brutal green dragons and other npcs have been added to the Ancient Cavern, including their drops.
- All other brutal dragons now have drops as well.
- The ring of wealth now alchs for 45K coins instead of 450K.
- Ironman players can now buy a ring of wealth(i) in the donator store for 70 donator points.
- Ultimate Ironman players who have a donator rank can now use yell.
- A bug has been fixed where players were able to add more than 350 items to a bank tab by dragging an item from another tab to it. The extra items would be lost when relogging.
- Bronze, iron, steel, blurite, mithril and adamant crossbows now have their proper ranged attack bonuses.
- You can now properly block the mage and special attacks of Venenatis with the protect from magic prayer.
- You can now toggle ether absorption on the bracelet of ethereum.
- You can now operate the bracelet of ethereum to check how many charges you have remaining.
- Players will no longer lose the contents of their looting bag when dying in Raids.
- You will no longer see clan chat messages of players on your ignore list.
- You can now recolour an imbued slayer helmet to a purple imbued slayer helmet.
- A bug has been fixed that allowed players to spawn a large amount of marks of grace on the Varrock rooftop agility course. Those who abused this bug will have their marks and graceful equipment confiscated.
- When killing the Great Olm, the chance on a unique item drop is now properly displayed (it would incorrectly display 1% per 5,000 points instead of 1% per 3,000 points).
- Players will now instantly log out after clicking the logout button, rather than being delayed for a few seconds.
- All drop rates on draconic visages have been halved.
- Requirements for obsidian equipment have been added.
Slayer task and blood money store bugfixes
3 August 2019
- Players are now able to receive Corporeal Beast as a boss slayer task and Lava dragon as a hard slayer task, which they could never do before due to a bug in the code.
- Ironman can now sell items to the blood money store.
Better voting rewards, a couple of bugfixes
2 August 2019
In today's update:
- Voting now gives +20% XP and +20% NPC drops for a few minutes, 12 seconds per vote point you receive to be precise.
- Players can now purchase skillcapes in the skillcape store again.
- Eternal, Pegasian and Primordial boots now have the proper requirements to wear.
- Serpentine, Magma and Tanzanite helm now have the proper requirements to wear.
- Blessed dragonhide pieces now have the correct requirements to wear.
- Blessed dragonhide body no longer shows your arms through.
- Upon entering the revenant caves, you now receive a message about the benefits of being skulled inside the caves.
Welcome to Anarchy
1 August 2019